Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
prepare for IELTS exam

Thread: prepare for IELTS exam

Default prepare for IELTS exam

Ielts exam is for everyone, you still can take that exam without join in a IELTS course. But to get high band score and not to waste you time and fee for the exam, you need to prepare well and at least know what will going on, how to get high score from Ielts examiner.
    We are having an Ielts course (in 6 weeks only) and I am sure that it is necessary for one who are going to take Ielts exam.
    we aim on speaking, academic writing and practicing in pairs or as group so that all students can remember what they have just learned

Ivy Nguyen

Quote Originally Posted by rockenwood View Post
    Ielts exam is for everyone, you still can take that exam without join in a IELTS course. But to get high band score and not to waste you time and fee for the exam, you need to prepare well and at least know what will going on, how to get high score from Ielts examiner.
    We are having an Ielts course (in 6 weeks only) and I am sure that it is necessary for one who are going to take Ielts exam.
    we aim on speaking, academic writing and practicing in pairs or as group so that all students can remember what they have just learned
    Should we use "an IELTS" and "will be going on"?????
    Last edited by Ivy Nguyen; 08-17-2009 at 08:24 AM.

He he.....actually those aren't the only mistakes....my assistan posted it and she isn't a native speaker. Thanks for pointing out the mistakes.

The Ielts exam is for everyone. You can still take that exam without joining an IELTS course. But to get a high band score and not waste time and money for the exam, you need to prepare well and at least know what will happen, and how to get a high score from Ielts examiner.
    We have an Ielts course (6 weeks only) and I am sure that it is necessary for anyone who is going to take the Ielts exam.
    We focus on speaking, academic writing and practicing in pairs or as a group so that all students can remember what they have just learned.

And of course I will be very strict about correcting every student's mistakes.
    KTDC Group
    Ielts & Business Skills Training
    0918 935 995
    2A Nguyen Thi Minh Khai - Q1- HCM