Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Topic speaking?

Thread: Topic speaking?

Question Topic speaking?

I am going to take part in an exam. I have a topic for speaking about " enviroment". there are a question: what will you do to improve our enviroment if you are a Minister of Enviroment ? But I don't have any opinion it isn't my major and my careness. If possible can you write to me some vocabulary about this field. Thank a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by thukontum View Post
    I am going to take part in an exam. I have a topic for speaking about " enviroment". there are a question: what will you do to improve our enviroment if you are a Minister of Enviroment ? But I don't have any opinion it isn't my major and my careness. If possible can you write to me some vocabulary about this field. Thank a lot!
    A few ideas and terms for you regarding environment.

People talk about air pollution and contamination of water and land that will have to be cleaned up at great costs. It is beneficial to generate less waste and to recycle things as much as possible. Cars need to be more fuel efficient and to release less exhaust gases in order to minimize air pollution. Chemical factories, petroleum refineries, and coal-buring power plants need to improve their manufacturing processes and recycle by-products and unused raw materials. Green technology is a fairly recent term used to describe technologies that are environmentally friendly (very efficient, generating less waste, and using less toxic raw materials). Alternative energy sources other than oil (petroleum), coal and natural gas are also important for a nation because these fossil fuels are both in limited supplies and can cause global warming. Some known alternative energy sources are wind power, solar energy, biofuels (from biomass), hydroelectric power, energy from ocean waves, nuclear energy, and thermal energy from underground.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    A few ideas and terms for you regarding environment.

People talk about air pollution and contamination of water and land that will have to be cleaned up at great costs. It is beneficial to generate less waste and to recycle things as much as possible. Cars need to be more fuel efficient and to release less exhaust gases in order to minimize air pollution. Chemical factories, petroleum refineries, and coal-buring power plants need to improve their manufacturing processes and recycle by-products and unused raw materials. Green technology is a fairly recent term used to describe technologies that are environmentally friendly (very efficient, generating less waste, and using less toxic raw materials). Alternative energy sources other than oil (petroleum), coal and natural gas are also important for a nation because these fossil fuels are both in limited supplies and can cause global warming. Some known alternative energy sources are wind power, solar energy, biofuels (from biomass), hydroelectric power, energy from ocean waves, nuclear energy, and thermal energy from underground.
    That is great!Sang56.
    You had given me a big help for my exam. thank to your help I hope I will achieve a good results.
    Good U luck and happy Sang!!!!!!

first,
    i have a topic for speaking about
    i have a topic to speak about

enviroment
    environment

there are a question
    there is a question

if you are
    if you were

a minister
    the minister

careness?