Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
your english learning tips?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your english learning tips?

Thumbs up your english learning tips?

hi, what are your tips for effective english learning?

ok, guys - and ladies of course! this is one of my first posts, and so here's something you may want to read and check out in practice... it's pretty long and well described list of 19 great ways to impact your learning effectivity! since yesterday i've done big research and here's best thing i made

best foreign language learning tips including learning styles and study motivation.

i see that there's a lot of crappy topics, so I hope that you will like this one! ^_^

hoangtu_codon

Ngày 26/06/2010 vừa qua mình có tham gia buổi nói chuyện "Luyện & Thi TOEFLiBT Đỉnh Cao" EQuest Academy HCM đã tổ chức buổi chia sẻ kinh nghiệm bởi 2 học viên
    - Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo - TOEFL 108 - Lớp TOEFL B3
    - Diêm Anh Thư - TOEFL 98 - Lớp TOEFL B3
    Từ kinh nghiệm của 2 bạn này mình mới rút ra kinh nghiệm luyện thi cho bản thân mình gói gọn trong một chữ “ Nhẫn ” .
    Bên cạnh đó cần phải có phương pháp học tập đúng đắng , công với chút nội công bên trong và điều cần thiết là cần có một sự phụ giỏi …. Tất cả các yếu tố đó sẽ hợp thành 1 chưởng pháp , mà giang hồ gọi là “hàn long thập bát chưởng ” – Chưởng pháp này giúp bạn đủ bản lĩnh trải qua các cuộc tỉ thí OEFLiBT trong chốn giang hồ hiểm ác này .

Always watch English movie with sub title.

online bingo no deposit
    Last edited by kentkenford; 08-02-2011 at 03:51 PM.

-advance listening to Eng music to improve pronuciation skill. Trust me, it's really helpful.
    -whenever you see a new word, immediately look up its meaning as quick as you can and try to apply it into conversation.
    that's how I study Eng.

Default your english learning tips?

Bác nào có kinh nghiệm hay nữa chia sẻ cho mọi người tham khảo!

No need to study on papers but having a lot of conversation.

Default very comfortable way to learn english

The most useful widget for ESL learners this chrome app. It gives you everything what you want if you encounter a new word reading a webpage.

here's my experience in studying english. FOr eglish beginner's liek you, recognising right stuffs to start is crucial
    I spent almost first 2 months to study grammars and new words: the basics of english. till the last weeks of first 2 months period, i combined listening short and easy english conversations downloaded to mt MP3 ( listen to it everynight-30 mins before sleeping). This method helps you memorise word's spelling
    2nd period ( 3 months): after having a pretty capable vocabulary, you can level up ur listenning and reading by listening more difficult conversations plus reading articals, newspaper. 1 unique characteristic of newspaper is the complexity of grammar, sometimes not follow grammar but u gotta remember in advance to understand the whole. Hence, kepping your dic while reading newspaper ( in this perod you might wnana start listening news on TV- really difficult to catch up coz TV news's the last part as the most diffcult part)
    3rd period: Dupdicate the 2nd period plus spending more time on listening news
    I dont mention speaking skill here coz Vietnam conditions might not allow english learners to have chances, epsecially for self-study people. Hence speaking might coem from self-practice or with someone else
    Any mistakes, plss contribute it

Communication is the best way to learn and improve the language. It is also possible to learn by hearing English music or watching movies or TV shows.