Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
learn language

Thread: learn language

Default learn language

I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I have only found some language learning related sites, English language schools, Sprachaufenthalt and språkresor . I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!

udud

I think you already know 2 of the most widely used languages, Mandarin and English. I would learn Spanish or French, as they are used in many countries. If you knew Vietnamese, I would ask you to help me learn.

Quote Originally Posted by udud View Post
    I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I have only found some language learning related sites, English language schools, Sprachaufenthalt and språkresor . I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Hi Udud, how about Vietnamese, I can assist you in learning Vietnamese and in return you teach me Mandarin.

You should try WWW.InstantVietnamese.com good luck with your learning.

Thanks No Fear, I will have a look. It helps if you can ask questions while you are learning though.