Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
check ^^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check ^^

Default check ^^

I going to have a test on Monday . The test have many part and I hope I could had hight score .
    Trong sách có 1 số chủ đề , giáo viên sẽ hỏi rồi mình trả lời , Em viết một số ý để học cho nhớ rùi trả lời nhưng mà chả biết viết gì nhiều . Mấy anh thấy có câu nào hay hay bổ xung cho em nha .
    I> Personal Information (Ex : family, hobbies , daily activities , favourite food and drink ,language learning )
    I'm....
    I'd like spend my free time reading some books . My favourite books are novels and science's books . I also like playing computer game on the internet . I like eatting fresh foods , But I rather eat meat than fish . I really like tea , special ice tea .
    I frequently get up early , about 6 AM Because I have to go to school .But on day off or holiday , I have no thing to do So I get up very late . I come back home at noon and have luch and then I take a nap .....
    I started learning English about nine months ago . I learn Enghlish because i think it really helpful for my Job in the future .
    II> Ambition
    I'm studying IT now So i want to work for a IT company , might be a foreign company and now , I'm going to learn English everyday to do that .
    And my biggest ambition is one day to buy an enomous house and a expensive car ,may be ...
    I still have one dream that is to travel many places in VietNam.
    III>Sport & leisure activities (describe how a sport is played , how it's good / bad for your health)
    Football is a sport I like best , that is very famous sport and in my country have many people love this sport . I can't play football well but I really like watching it on TV . In my opinion , play football is very good for your health , That help you stronger , faster,....And if you can play football very well , you'll be rich and famous.
    V>school (favourite subject / teacher . characteristies of teacher / friends , ambition at school )
    When i was hight school I was very lazy .hi hi . My favourite subject was literature and history . And I think i was quite good at them . My ambition at school was got high score , graduate , and ger into university and become a doctor to help people .
    Còn mấy chủ đề nữa cơ .
    VI>clother (your favourite clother , your shopping habits )
    VII>Vacation /holiday (your last vacation , preferred vacation )
    Last edited by wewa; 08-04-2008 at 04:06 PM.

I'd like spend my free time reading some books . My favourite books are novels and scientific books . I also like playing computer games online . I like eating fresh food , But I prefer eating meat to eating fish/ I'd rather to eat meat than fish . I really live tea , especially ice tea .
    I frequently get up early , about 6 AM Because I have to go to school .But on days off or holidays , I have nothing to do So I get up very late . I come back home at noon and have lunch and then I take a nap .....
    I have started learning English for nine months ( Học tiếng Anh mới có 9 tháng thì coi như mới bắt đầu Có thể đổi lại: I decided to learn English 9 months ago) . I should/ have to learn Enghlish because i think it really is a useful language for my Job in the future .
    II> Ambition
    I'm studying IT now So i want to work for an IT company ,it might be a foreign company , and I'm learning English everyday so that my dream come true
    And my biggest ambition is to buy a beautiful house/villa and a fashionable car one day
    My another dream is to travel many places in Vietnam.

III>Sport & leisure activities (describe how a sport is played , how it's good / bad for your health)

Football is a sport I like best , that is very popular sport and in my country there are many people love it . I can't play football well but I really like watching it on TV . In my opinion , playing football is very good for your health , it helps you stronger , faster,....And if you play football very well , you'll be rich and famous.

V>school (favourite subject / teacher . characteristies of teacher / friends , ambition at school )

When i was a schoolboy , I was lazy .hi hi . My favourite subjects were literature and history . And I think i was quite good at them . When I still in high school, my ambition was to get high marks , pass the examinations , and go into university and become a doctor to help people .

Giỏi sử và văn chương thì khó có thể học y để thành bác sĩ. Giỏi môn Sinh vật thì may ra.
    Last edited by english-learner; 08-03-2008 at 11:02 AM.

cám ơn anh nhiều . Chẳng qua là mình nói vậy thôi . Lazy thì làm bác sĩ sao nổi hì hì . Thờng thường hồi con nit ai hỏi nghề gì thì toàn kiu làm kĩ sư ,bác sĩ ,giáo viên...thôi

Quote Originally Posted by wewa View Post
    cám ơn anh nhiều . Chẳng qua là mình nói vậy thôi . Lazy thì làm bác sĩ sao nổi hì hì . Thờng thường hồi con nit ai hỏi nghề gì thì toàn kiu làm kĩ sư ,bác sĩ ,giáo viên...thôi
    Sửa lại chút đỉnh cho gọn hơn "I prefer meat to fish"
    wewa hay viết high thành hight lưu ý chỗ sai này.
    Last edited by english-learner; 08-03-2008 at 11:03 AM.

I.Write an email for your friends .
    Hi ABC!
    How are you ? didn't see you a long time . I remember the last time i met you at your birthday . I'm learning English now . Have you already get another job yet ? .
    Actually , the reason i send you this is to tell you about XXX's birthday . Do you remember him ? . We want to invite you come here with us . We'd love to see you . The celebration going to organize outdoor So let's hope the weather's nice .
    If you want , I can meet you at station when you arrive . My number is 00000113 and you can phone me any time .
    We really hope you can come !
    Bye for now ! .
    Hix sao em thấy nó cứ "thế nào" ấy . Từ nhỏ đến h ít viết mấy cái như vậy bằng cả tiếng việt nên chả biết viết thế nào nữa . Nếu được anh gợi ý cho em mấy ý để viết với .

dnguyen78

I.Write an email for your friends .
    Hi ABC!
    How are you ? didn't see you a long time . I remember the last time i met you at your birthday . I'm learning English now . Have you already get another job yet ? . Actually , the reason i send you this is to tell you about XXX's birthday . Do you remember him ? . We want to invite you to come here with us . We'd love to see you . The celebration going to organize outdoor So let's hope the weather's nice .
    If you want , I can meet you at (Bus, Train etc..)station when you arrive . My number is 00000113 so you can phone me any time .
    We really hope you can come !
    Bye for now ! .
    Hix sao em thấy nó cứ "thế nào" ấy . Từ nhỏ đến h ít viết mấy cái như vậy bằng cả tiếng việt nên chả biết viết thế nào nữa . Nếu được anh gợi ý cho em mấy ý để viết với .
    I haven't seen you for a long time.
    I remmember the last time I saw you was at your birthday party.
    Have you gotten/got a new job yet?
    The reason i sent you this email because i wanted to tell you about XXX's birthday party.
    The birthday celebration is going to be outdoor party.

Wewa
    Tôi hiểu là Wewa không quen kiểu viết như vầy, nhưng nếu bạn muốn tiến bộ về môn tiếng Anh bạn phải tập viết nó hằng ngày, viết cái gì cũng được ( cái gì bạn nghĩ ra được viết cái đó).
    Steve Martin (the famous comedian-actor) có nói một câu rất nổi tiếng
    "Writing has becomes what I do on a daily basic. Acting is what I do once a year." ( Sự viết là một chuyện tôi làm hằng ngày. Còn đóng phim là chuyện tôi làm một năm một lần.)

Hope this helps.

Hix bể tủ rồi . Ngồi học cái "kể lại 1 chuyến đi" (làm hôm trước tren vdict ) nó lại ra "planning for a trip" hix hix .
    Cho em hỏi mình muốn đọc 1 cuốn sách có nhiều từ mới thì mình vừa đọc vừa dịch hay mình kiếm mấy từ mới tra hết rồi mới đọc cho dễ .

Hix bể tủ rồi . Ngồi học cái "kể lại 1 chuyến đi" (làm hôm trước tren vdict ) nó lại ra "planning for a trip" hix hix .
    Cho em hỏi mình muốn đọc 1 cuốn sách có nhiều từ mới thì mình vừa đọc vừa dịch hay mình kiếm mấy từ mới tra hết rồi mới đọc cho dễ .
    Đọc tới đâu dịch tới đó vì một chữ có nhiều nghĩa rồi tuỳ theo câu văn mới hiểu được chứ. Dịch trước ra sẽ không rõ dùng ý nào.

Đây là lối chọn sách cho học sinh tại Mỹ. Nếu một trang sách mà có hơn 5 chữ không biết thì kiếm cuốn nào khác dễ hơn một chút.

I had got test score . Actually , I'm not satisfied about my score . Especially about speaking exam . I wasn't enough self-confident to got higher score . I didn't prepare good for some topic. unfortunately , I got these topic and I couldn't complete best way . But I'll try my best in next examination . And I'll try to write a short paragraph as well as Steve Martin Wrote " writing has becomes I do on a daily basic . Acting is what I do once a year." . I hope my English could improve .
    _hì hì . Mượn câu của anh paddy . Cho em hỏi "ngoại động từ" và "nội động từ " trong tiếng anh là sao và dùng như thế nào ạ .

I had got test score . Actually , I'm not satisfied about my score . Especially about speaking exam . I wasn't enough self-confident to got higher score . I didn't prepare good for some topic. unfortunately , I got these topic and I couldn't complete best way . But I'll try my best in next examination . And I'll try to write a short paragraph as well as Steve Martin Wrote " writing has becomes I do on a daily basic . Acting is what I do once a year." . I hope my English could improve .
    _hì hì . Mượn câu của anh paddy . Cho em hỏi "ngoại động từ" và "nội động từ " trong tiếng anh là sao và dùng như thế nào ạ .
    My nooby correction:

I got the test scores already. Actually, I haven't been satisfied about my scores, especially, the speaking exam. I didn't have enough confident to get high scores. I didn't prepare well for some topics. Unfortunately, I got these topics and couldn't complete best way (???). But I'll try my best in the next examination (or the coming texts). I'll try to write a short paragraph as well as Steve Martin Wrote" writing has becomes I do on a daily basic. Acting is what I do once a year." I hope my English could be improved.

---Noi^ dong tu*` hinh` nhu* la` dung' 1 minh` cung~ co' nghia~
    VD: He is eating.
    She is talking
    ---Ngoai dong tu` la` phai? co' cai' di theo sau lam` ro~ nghia~ cho no'. Tuc' la` no' chiu. tac' dong. tu` phia' ngoai`
    VD: He's watching TV.
    He's flirting a sexy innocent girl.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!