Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Grammar conjunctions

Thread: Grammar conjunctions

Default Grammar conjunctions

Help me using "on the one hand" "on the orther hand""on the contrary"and "however" in the sentences
    what's meal they

giúp tôi sữ dụng cái liên từ "on the one hand" "on the orther hand""on the contrary"and "however" trong cau6

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by cam882002 View Post
    Help me using "on the one hand" "on the orther hand""on the contrary"and "however" in the sentences
    what's meal they

giúp tôi sữ dụng cái liên từ "on the one hand" "on the orther hand""on the contrary"and "however" trong cau6

thank you very much
    Now your English is not so good, however I am pretty sure that it will get better soon. On one hand you can keep going like posting some questions to have the answers and on the other hand you can learn you English your self........

ancom

Làm ơn dịch dùm mình:

- Nếu 1 ngày bạn gọi tôi, ko thấy tôi nghe máy, thì lúc đó tôi đang cần bạn.

- Nếu 1 ngày bạn chạy trốn tất cả, hãy gọi tôi. Tôi không hứa sẽ ngăn cản bạn, nhưng tôi sẽ trốn cùng bạn.

Thanks.!

Quote Originally Posted by ancom View Post
    Làm ơn dịch dùm mình:

- Nếu 1 ngày bạn gọi tôi, ko thấy tôi nghe máy, thì lúc đó tôi đang cần bạn.

- Nếu 1 ngày bạn chạy trốn tất cả, hãy gọi tôi. Tôi không hứa sẽ ngăn cản bạn, nhưng tôi sẽ trốn cùng bạn.

Thanks.!
    I did not fully understand your sentences. but as I understood, there can be expressed like:

1/ If one day you call me but I don't pick up the phone then this is the time I need you.

2/ If one day you escape from all, please call me. I will not promise to prevent you but I will go with you.