Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
giúp em dịch đoạn nay sang tiếng Anh .. cám ơn nhiu

Thread: giúp em dịch đoạn nay sang tiếng Anh .. cám ơn nhiu

Default giúp em dịch đoạn nay sang tiếng Anh .. cám ơn nhiu

Bạn của tôi ơi... Bạn biết hôm nay ngày gì không? . Tôi nói cậu đừng giật mình, ngày này là ngay`của Mẹ đấy cậu ạh.

Thế đã đi ôm mẹ chưa nào? Cười với mẹ nữa nhá! Tặng quà thì càng tốt... Và đừng bao giờ quên, một lời ngọt ngào rằng "Con yêu mẹ"

Nếu bạn chưa làm gì cả thì hãy làm ngay đi, vi...rồi có lúc sự chân chừ làm bạn phải hối tiếc ... Cho dù, chưa giây phút nào trong đời này, tôi nghĩ bạn ngừng yêu mẹ. Tuy vậy, có một dịp đặc biệt vẫn hay hơn chứ hả, để có thêm xíu can đảm mà lời yêu thương không ngượng miệng, và cái ôm có thể tranh thủ chặt thêm chút.

Và có thể là bạn xa mẹ, mẹ xa bạn, (đơn giản là hai người không ai gần ai hết) thì thật ra bạn ạh, cái nỗi thời gian, không gian diện tích gì gì đấy có sá là chi... quên nhớ đi ... chỉ cần trong tim bạn, có mẹ là đủ làm rồi, tôi đúng không?

d4rk

My dear friend ... do you know what day is today ? please don't be surprise, today is Mother's day

... So did you give a hug to your mom ? also, smile with her ! and it's better with a gift ...please never forget this : some sweet words "I love you, mom"

If you haven't, so please do it now, just because ... procrastination will make you regret ... Although, not in a moment in my life, i think you stop lovingyour mother.
    But, it's better get having an occasion , right ? ... to have a little more brave to say loving without shy, and a hug may tight it better

And maybe you're far away from your mom,and your mom is far away from you (simply,both of you aren't together), don't care about it, time, space,area, whatever ... they're nothjng, just forget it, the important is that in your heart has your mother, you get all when you have your mother, am i right ?
    -----------------
    also to my mom ...

Thấy có tới 29 ,30 views mà vẫn 0 reply, tôi đã paste résult từ translation vào đây và định sửa thêm thì phát hiện ra chỗ khác đã có reply,mà lại khá hay ,nên lại xóa hết đi,rồi nghĩ thế nào lại (mạo muội,vô phép chủ nhân của reply) paste reply vào đây mà bổ xung theo thiển ý để bạn tham khảo thêm:
    ( xin nhấn mạnh lại là không phải tôi dịch đâu đấy (kẻo mang tội "đạo văn thì chết) chỉ bổ xung vài ý nhỏ thôi đấy):

Hei,my dear friend ... do you know today is what day? please don't be startled : today is Mother's day.

... So, did you give an embrace to your mom ? and a smile with her ,too ! and with a gift for her,it's better... never forget this , please: some sweet words as "I love you, mom" on your lips.

If you haven't, so , please ,do now, just because ... a hesitation will make you have some feeling of repentance sometimes ,later ... though, in no moment in my life, I think you not continue your love for your mother.
    But, in a special occasion ,it's better , right ? ... to have a little more brave to say loving without shy, and a hug may tight it better .

And maybe you' would be far away from your mom,or your mom is far away from you (simply,both of you aren't together), don't care about it. Time, space,or whatever ... nothing, just forget all of it. The important thing is that you have your mother in the depth of your heart, and you will have all when you have mom of your own, am I right ?
    -----------------