Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Learning Vietnamese in Singapore
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Learning Vietnamese in Singapore

Default Learning Vietnamese in Singapore

chào Mọi người,

I am a Vietnamese Native that has lived in Canada most of my life but am now living in Singapore. I currently work for an investment bank here and I am doing alot of work with Vietnamese companies. I can speak conversational vietnamese but my language skills arn't good enough to use it for business. I'd like to improve, so I can use vietnamese for Business purposes. I can pronouce all the words, but my vocabulary is very week. Is there anyone providing lessons in Singapore? I need to improve my reading and writing too.

Thanks,
    Tai

dot

http://dictionary.bachkhoatoanthu.gov.vn/
    You can use it to look for the Vietnamese. Hoping that it can help you

Quote Originally Posted by Taibnpparibas View Post
    chào Mọi người,

I am a Vietnamese Native that has lived in Canada most of my life but am now living in Singapore. I currently work for an investment bank here and I am doing alot of work with Vietnamese companies. I can speak conversational vietnamese but my language skills arn't good enough to use it for business. I'd like to improve, so I can use vietnamese for Business purposes. I can pronouce all the words, but my vocabulary is very week. Is there anyone providing lessons in Singapore? I need to improve my reading and writing too.

Thanks,
    Tai
    The best way to learn a (new) language is reading, listening to music, and watching movies [with subtitles]...
    As for vietnamese in business, it's tough to learn, so it'll take a while (and of course, with plenty of efforts)
    So my hint is just speaking/using english in ur work
    Hãy làm những gì mình thích, đừng sống cuộc đời người khác áp đặt cho bản thân mình...

chào Mọi người,

Thanks,
    Tai
    I think if you just work in Sin. for a short term, you don't need to learn business Vietnamese, because I think it's really hard for you. The best way you just communicate with people in English. Because I think most people in Sin. know English too, especially business people.

Quote Originally Posted by vypham View Post
    I think if you just work in Sin. for a short term, you don't need to learn business Vietnamese, because I think it's really hard for you. The best way you just communicate with people in English. Because I think most people in Sin. know English too, especially business people.

Nho nay xui' dai nhân tài Nguoi ta den VN lam no bao dung den ^^. Ma ong nay neu gioi thi da xin lam o Sin roi...
    Hãy làm những gì mình thích, đừng sống cuộc đời người khác áp đặt cho bản thân mình...

Quote Originally Posted by dot View Post
    http://dictionary.bachkhoatoanthu.gov.vn/
    You can use it to look for the Vietnamese. Hoping that it can help you
    This is a very interesting and informative site in Vietnamese. Thanks.

Default Looking for Vietnamese friend in Singapore too

Hi,

I travel around Indochina and also like to have Vietnamese friend in Singapore too..

Nice to see this community, it's very good..

Tak

Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
    Hi,

I travel around Indochina and also like to have Vietnamese friend in Singapore too..

Nice to see this community, it's very good..

Tak
    The fastest way to learn is to give questions here __V dict.com __and many people will help you. But the help is irresponsible

huunghia

Please contact me at 9685 0713 (Robin Nguyen). I am a native Vietnamese speaker working in Singapore.

Hồng Nhật

chào Mọi người,

Thanks,
    Tai
    I am cheerful your attention in Vietnamese – your native but not mother-touge language.
    I agree to help you learning Vietnamese. But I am living in VN, how could I help you?
    When I can’t teach you Vietnamese yet, please come folder “ngôn ngữ học” (linguistics) in my blog.
    My email: hongnhattt@yahoo.com