Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
play on words. where is your mind?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: play on words. where is your mind?

Default play on words. where is your mind?

Answer these questions to the best of your knowledge.

1.What is a four-letter word that ends in k and means the same as intercourse?

2.What is it that a cow has four of and a woman has only two of?

3.What can you find in a man's pants that is about six inches long, has a head on it, and that women love so much that they often blow it?

4.What word starts with f and ends with u-c-k?

5.Name five words that are each four letters long, end in u-n-t, one of which is a word for a woman?

6.What does a dog do that you can step into?

7.What four letter word begins with f and ends with k, and if you can't get one you can use your hands?

8.What is hard, six inches long, has two nuts, and can make a girl fat?

9.What four-letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of birdcages?

10.What is it that all men have one of; it's longer on some men than on others; the pope doesn't use his; and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?

Quote Originally Posted by xgirl View Post

1.What is a four-letter word that ends in k and means the same as intercourse? talk

3.What can you find in a man's pants that is about six inches long, has a head on it, and that women love so much that they often blow it?

5.Name five words that are each four letters long, end in u-n-t, one of which is a word for a woman?

7.What four letter word begins with f and ends with k, and if you can't get one you can use your hands?

10.What is it that all men have one of; it's longer on some men than on others; the pope doesn't use his; and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?
    That's so fun, but I can't know all of them.

1. Talk ( not penis)
    2. Legs ( not breast )
    3. Purse ( not penis)
    4. Unknow
    5. More than five ( aunt, dunt, hunt, bunt, cunt and punt) ( cunt and aunt only female)
    6. Bark ( same the boat or " go go go...")
    7. Fork ( not fuck)
    8. Sausage or banana ( not penis)
    9. ???? ( not shit ) But I don't know what ???? is.
    10. I have two answers, but I'm not sure about them.
    - The first: It maybe a finger that is used to cary the ring ( because my English is too bad, so I did not know what word is.)
    - The second: It maybe a NAME. POPE never use his name, he only use Christian name. And in some Countrys, after marrys, the women will use her husband's family name.
    Last edited by livelong; 09-30-2007 at 01:59 AM.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Quote Originally Posted by livelong View Post
    That's so fun, but I can't know all of them.

1. Talk ( not penis)
    2. Legs ( not breast )
    3. Purse ( not penis)
    4. Unknow
    5. More than five ( aunt, dunt, hunt, bunt, cunt and punt) ( cunt and aunt only female)
    6. Bark ( same the boat or " go go go...")
    7. Fork ( not fuck)
    8. Sausage or banana ( not penis)
    9. ???? ( not shit ) But I don't know what ???? is.
    10. I have two answers, but I'm not sure about them.
    - The first: It maybe a finger that is used to cary the ring ( because my English is too bad, so I did not know what word is.)
    - The second: It maybe a NAME. POPE never use his name, he only use Christian name. And in some Countrys, after marrys, the women will use her husband's family name.
    1. (talk)
    2. (legs)
    3. (a twenty dollar bill)
    4. (firetruck)
    5. (bunt, hunt, runt, punt, aunt)
    6. (pants)
    7. (fork)
    8. (Almond Joy candy bar)
    9. (grit)
    10. (last name)

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    1. (talk)
    2. (legs)
    3. (a twenty dollar bill)
    4. (firetruck)
    5. (bunt, hunt, runt, punt, aunt)
    6. (pants)
    7. (fork)
    8. (Almond Joy candy bar)
    9. (grit)
    10. (last name)
    Very good, unnamed! I'm impressed. But why is the answer for #3 a twenty dollar bill instead of a hundred dollar bill?

X-girl's word puzzle is a little X-rated inducing, I must say, and livelong fell into the trap! Be careful livelong, or you may not live long!

1.What is a four-letter word that ends in k and means the same as intercourse?

Xgirl, I hope you’re aware of the implication of these sentences. Funny may they be, some of them are also intended to demean (hạ phẩm giá) women. In both public and private institutions in the U.S., if a male employee is caught circulating these, he will be considered committing sexual harassment (phạm tội quấy rầy về tình dục) and will be fired on the spot (bị sa thải ngay tại chỗ).

Sang56, it 's simly innuendo. All of these questions have clean and moral answers. I can not help that you automatically think of an immoral answer. These questions were designed by psycology students to better understand the science, mental processes and behavior of adult people.
    Well done to all who answered correctly, however #3 the answer is all paper money as they all have the picture of somebody's head on it.
    Livelong you really made me laugh, your answers are so funny.

I did not know that " step into " is same "to wear", and "pants" mean "to run" hard ạnd fast

Simply because my English is too "banana"
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

"step into" doesnt mean " to wear", it means to step into as this is the act you do when putting on pants.
    The answer is pants this is what a dog does when it over heats in the body.
    A dog does not have sweat glands in the skin and because of this it must dispel the body heat through the tounge "pants".

Sang56, it 's simly innuendo. All of these questions have clean and moral answers. I can not help that you automatically think of an immoral answer. These questions were designed by psycology students to better understand the science, mental processes and behavior of adult people.
    Well done to all who answered correctly, however #3 the answer is all paper money as they all have the picture of somebody's head on it.
    Livelong you really made me laugh, your answers are so funny.
    I am well aware of the clean and non-sexual answers to these questions; that's the whole objective of the test. I was just alerting people of the potential legal implication for those working in the U.S. due to its strict sexual harassment law. People get into trouble even for nonintended, innocent statements that can be interpreted as sexual harassment, let alone that these test questions were designed with choice of words (e.g. intercourse, blow, head) and sentence structure to lead people down the wrong path. Even without any sexual interpretation, some of these questions can be viewed as demeaning to women: comparing them with cows, saying they love (to blow on) money, etc. As a man, I am not personnally affected, and I'm not trying to accuse or defend anyone. I am just saying that reasoning alone, psychological or not, will not get one out of trouble with some of these test questions in the U.S.

Hahaha! This was very funny! Very clever!