Hi Friends,

Please could someone translate this message for me for valentines day (male to female):

My dear valentine,

I wanted to wish you a happy valentines day. I wish you were here with me. You will always be near. My heart will never be the same. Everyday I think of you. I never give up hope. I remember our first kiss. All I want is to be with you. All I want is for you to be my valentine forever. Even though we are apart you will always be in my heart. Being apart only makes our love stronger. I will always cherish the moments we spent together. If our love is true then god will show us the right way. I am lucky to have you in my life. You have filled my life with love and happiness and you have become my closest friend. I hope I have made you happy and given you a reason to smile everyday. I truly love and care for you. I thank god for bringing you into my life. Ever since I met you I wake up with a smile. I remember the magic each time we held each other, each time we hugged, and each time we kissed. Please keep loving me forever. I love you.

Love
John

Thanks again friends for all your help.