Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
do exercise

Thread: do exercise

Default do exercise

Nerves -- enough--crazy--death--straw
    1.Will you please stop interrupting? You 're driving me ....../
    2.Will you shut up? you're really getting on my ....../
    3.I'm had just about ....of this . My train has been late every day last week.
    4.Right.That's the last......The food was cold ,the wine was warm , and now they're got the bill wrong .I'm going to call the manager and complain.
    5.I'm Sick to...of this. If they ask me to work on Saturday morning again . I'm quitting the job

I chose 1-crazy 2-death 3-nerves 4-straw 5-enough . But I didn't understand mean of them . Please correctly and translate to me . Thanks .

bb_blue

Quote Originally Posted by wewa View Post
    Nerves -- enough--crazy--death--straw
    1.Will you please stop interrupting? You 're driving me ....../
    2.Will you shut up? you're really getting on my ....../
    3.I'm had just about ....of this . My train has been late every day last week.
    4.Right.That's the last......The food was cold ,the wine was warm , and now they're got the bill wrong .I'm going to call the manager and complain.
    5.I'm Sick to...of this. If they ask me to work on Saturday morning again . I'm quitting the job

I chose 1-crazy 2-death 3-nerves 4-straw 5-enough . But I didn't understand mean of them . Please correctly and translate to me . Thanks .
    1.crazy 2.nerves 3. enough 4.straw 5.death
    1.có thể thôi làm phiền tôi không hả?Anh làm tôi điên lên rồi đấy.
    2. Im đi được không? Anh làm tôi bực chết được.
    3.Tôi chịu không nỗi nữa rồi. Chuyến tàu của tôi cứ đến(đi) trễ cả tuần rồi.
    4.Thôi. Đến thế là cùng.Thức ăn thì nguội, rượu thì nóng, bây giờ thì tính hóa đơn cũng sai. Tôi sẽ gọi điện cho giám đốc( để than phiền)
    5. Tôi đến ốm chết mất. Nếu mà họ vẫn bắt tôi làm việc sáng thứ bảy nữa thì tôi bỏ việc luôn.
    dịch sơ sơ vậy thôi ^^, chắc là không sai ý.

Thanks . Tra từ điển rồi điền vào nó chả nó ý nghĩa gì cả nhờ . Chắc người anh wen nói zị

Tình hình là em có nhìu bài tập làm cho tiếng anh nó kha khá hơn 1 xíu chứ kém wá . Nhưng mà hok ai sửa cho em mà em làm thì ôi thôi chả bik đúng sai thế nào . Nên em post lên mong các bác bớt chút thời gian sửa giúp em . Em cám ơn nhiều .
    1. Complete the conversation with have to / don't have to and a verb from the box
    -answer -- be -- do -- find -- get up-- try -- wear (x2) --worry (x2) --write
    A : You're so lucky Ed, you (a)...........early every day and go to school .
    Eh:yes, I know but now i (b) .............a job.
    A: that not so bad ,- at least you (c) .........homework every night .
    Eh: True but i (d).........application letters and make a lots of phone calls It's boring .
    A: No as boring as school - and you (e) ...........horrible uniform
    ED: well no , but i (f) ......... smart clothers when i go to a job interview .
    A:Hm , but you (g) ....the teacher's question all day .
    Eh : what about at the question at the interview? I (h)........to anser those .
    A:OK , but you (i)...........about exams .
    Eh : and you (j) ...........about earing money.
    A:Well,I (k)...........goot all week so Mun and Dad give me my pocket money .

And My answer :
    a/don't have to get up
    b/have to find
    c/have to worry
    d/have to write
    e/don't have to wear
    f/have to wear
    g/don't have to answer
    h/have to try
    i/don't have to worry
    j/have to do
    k/have to be

complete the phrases with a word from the box
    about some thing -- asleep-- bed -- dressed -- of bed -- off the alarm -- shower -- the alarm -- the light -- tired -- to eat --up
    1.wake ...(up)
    2.fall....(asleep)
    3.get....
    4.turn off ...(shower)
    5.set...(off the alarm )
    6.get out....( bed)
    7.switch ...(the light)
    8.get into...(dressed)
    9.have something ....(to eat)
    10. fell ....(tired)
    11.have a ....
    12.dream ...(about something)

Quote Originally Posted by wewa View Post
    Tình hình là em có nhìu bài tập làm cho tiếng anh nó kha khá hơn 1 xíu chứ kém wá . Nhưng mà hok ai sửa cho em mà em làm thì ôi thôi chả bik đúng sai thế nào . Nên em post lên mong các bác bớt chút thời gian sửa giúp em . Em cám ơn nhiều .
    1. Complete the conversation with have to / don't have to and a verb from the box
    -answer -- be -- do -- find -- get up-- try -- wear (x2) --worry (x2) --write
    A : You're so lucky Ed, you (a)...........early every day and go to school .
    Eh:yes, I know but now i (b) .............a job.
    A: that not so bad ,- at least you (c) .........homework every night .
    Eh: True but i (d).........application letters and make a lots of phone calls It's boring .
    A: No as boring as school - and you (e) ...........horrible uniform
    ED: well no , but i (f) ......... smart clothers when i go to a job interview .
    A:Hm , but you (g) ....the teacher's question all day .
    Eh : what about at the question at the interview? I (h)........to anser those .
    A:OK , but you (i)...........about exams .
    Eh : and you (j) ...........about earing money.
    A:Well,I (k)...........goot all week so Mun and Dad give me my pocket money .

And My answer :
    a/don't have to get up
    b/have to find
    c/have to worry don't have to do
    d/have to write
    e/don't have to wear
    f/have to wear
    g/don't have to answer
    h/have to try
    i/don't have to worry
    j/have to do don't have to worry
    k/have to be

Bác học anh văn mấy năm rồi ? Giỏi đấy chứ, cố lên.

Thường câu chữ about hay đi sau don't worry lắm. Nếu không hiểu rõ ngữ pháp thì nhớ lấy cái điểm này.
    Last edited by Paddy; 06-25-2008 at 12:04 AM.