Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
lazyprincess
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lazyprincess

Default lazyprincess

:
    Last edited by tran_ngocph; 05-20-2007 at 04:04 AM. Reason: delete

Red face tran_ngocph

Quote Originally Posted by tran_ngocph View Post
    hi everybody i'm a new one ,just join in this forum .i like to make friend with every one. my english skill is not so good that why i need some body to improve for me. my name Laura Pham .i live in HCM city.nice to see every body .
    i'm studying Ha Noi foriegn language university . i think english very important for everybody .i would like to make friend with all of you .may be we can help eachother .i have many problem with my actions so some time i talk with customer ,they don't understand what i mean.cry ....cry ....

It is ok! I am a new member too. My name is Khoa Pham. I am currently a student at the University of California Riverside (United States). I am currently taking Vietnamese 3. I have a very hard time with Vietnamese spelling so I hope that everyone here can help me with that. Other than that, I speak and read Vietnamese very fluently.

Laura, I am sure that everyone here can help you including me. Feel free to PM me here anytime.

-Khoa

Quote Originally Posted by kpham
    Laura, I am sure that everyone here can help you including me.
    Uh... me too!

Welcome you to this forum, tran_ngocph!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Ice Moccha

Default Hi Laura

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the forum, to improve your english gradually, just read, write and speak more often. Hope it helps.

Cheers!
    Ice moccha

Quote Originally Posted by tran_ngocph View Post
    hi everybody i'm a new one ,just join in this forum .i like to make friend with every one. my english skill is not so good that why i need some body to improve for me. my name laura pham .i live in HCM city.nice to see every body .

Chuong Nguyen

Hello Tran, Ngoc:

If I were you, I would write like the following:

Hi Everybody!

My name is Tran, Ngoc and I live in HCM city. I am a new member to this forum.
    I understand that my English still needs improvement, and I need your help. I thank you in advance for you help.

I'd like to make friend with you.

Ngoc:

If anything that I can help you to improve your English, please let me know.
    For Example:
    Please do not translate exactly "word by word" to English. The listner/reader will understand.

You have problem with English while I have difficuties in writing Vietnamese, using computer. I am Vietnamese, and have been living in the US since...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuong Nguyen
    You have problem with English while I have difficuties in writing Vietnamese, using computer. I am Vietnamese, and have been living in the US since...
    Hi Chuong Nguyen!

If you want write Vietnamese in computer, I think I can help you!

Please reply if you need it!

Hope you glad!
    -----------In Vietnamese:
    Chào Chuong Nguyen!

Nếu bạn muốn viết tiếng Việt trong máy vi tính, tôi nghĩ tôi có thể giúp bạn!

Hãy trả lời nếu bạn cần!

Chúc bạn vui!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Chuong Nguyen

Default To Trai Coc Xanh

Hello Trai Coc:

Thank you for the offer.
    I have installed Unikey in my computer, and I have Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, etc.)
    I change "language" to Vietnamese from Enghlish and sitll cannot.

Please help me.

By the way (Nhân tiên), you want to say: "Wish you happy" instead of "Hope you glad". Because "glad" is adjective; therefore, it must have verb "to be".
    For example: You are happy. I am glad to see you.
    Glad in Vietnamese is sung su*o*ng, but they don't use it to wish happiness to someone.

Hope that would help,
    Nguyen Dang Chuong

Chuong Nguyen

Default To Trai Coc Xanh

There is a typo in my early reply. It should be still, instead of sitll. I have to type it slower.

Nguyen Dang Chuong

Hi Chuong Nguyen!

Firstly, thank you very much for this explaination.

"glad" in Vietnamese is vui vẻ, sung sướng... etc

You unwanted change language to Vietnamese from English! After installed Unikey, click on Unikey icon (on desktop or in Start menu) to start Unikey application, after that you see Unikey icon on system tray (in taskbar near clock). If you see icon with letter "E" blue (Vietnamese off) then you click this (Unikey icon) to turn on Vietnamese mode. After that, you right-click in icon and choose command Output character set > Unicode, choose command Input Method > VNI (if you use VNI input method), Telex... etc

With this method you can use Arial, Time New Romans, Tahoma... fonts in MS Office to type Vietnamese.

Wish you happy!

-------------In Vietnamese:
    Chào Chuong Nguyen!

Đầu tiên, cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều vì đã giải thích.

"glad" trong tiếng Việt là vui vẻ, sung sướng... v.v

Bạn không cần thay đổi ngôn ngữ thành tiếng Việt từ tiếng Anh! Sau khi đã cài đặt Unikey, bấm vào biểu tượng Unikey (trên desktop hoặc trong menu Start) để khởi động ứng dụng Unikey, sau đó bạn sẽ nhìn thấy biểu tượng Unikey ở khai hệ thống (trong thanh taskber gần đồng hồ). Nếu bạn nhìn thấy biểu tượng với chữ "E" màu xanh (chế độ tiếng Việt đang tắt) thì bạn phải bấm vào đó (biểu tượng Unikey) để chế độ tiếng Việt. Sau đó, bạn bấm phải vào biểu tượng và chọn lệnh Bảng mã > Unicode dựng sẵn, chọn lệnh Kiễu gõ > VNI (nếu bạn sử dụng kiểu gõ VNI, Telex...

Với cách này bạn có thể sử dụng những font Arial, Time New Romans, Tahoma... để đánh tiếng Việt trong MS Office.

Chúc bạn vui!