Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
translate a letter for me?

Thread: translate a letter for me?

darnold75

Default translate a letter for me?

hello, i was wondering if anyone could translate this for me. I would really appreciate it. thank you

phuong van khoe ,phuong thi luc nao cung cho den ngay gap phuong ,phuong hy vong rang la phuong va dave se day voi nhau de hieu ngon ngu hon , phuong rat san long day dave tieng viet va seday cho dave noi danh tieng viet luon ,dave nho ve day cho phuong tieng anh nha , Nhung buc thu dave goi cho phuong la dave tu ghi hay la dave nho nguoi nhan vay , dave co doc duoc cac tin cua phuong khong hay la dave nho nguoi dich ra dum vay? Khi nao dave sang viet nam nho la dave dien cho phuong som de chuan bi nha,Ma dave sang viet nam mot minh hay la di voi ai vay ,Dave sang viet nam o lau khong vay, Phuong hoi dave mot chuyen nha , "Dave co yeu phuong khong vay ???"Tra loi cho phuong bang tam long cua dave luon nha , phuong thi luc nao cung that long voi dave het ,dave dung de phuong mat het long tin tu dave nha .Cho phuong goi loi tham Andy va nguoi trong gia dinh dave nh a, Chuc dave co suc khoe tot va vui tuoi trong cuoc song .Hy vong la phuong va dave se co tinh cam dep va tien toi mot buoc ngoac vinh quang

hanoi

Sao bạn không thuê ( mướn ) người ta viết thư cho?

Default the translation of your heking letter :D

Phuong (name of your friend ) is still okey, Im always looking forward to seeing you. I hope that we can teach each other's language to help our relationship. Im glad to teach you Vietnamese then you can speak Vietnamese fluently. And you might teach me English also. Were all your letters (email ?) writen by you or with someone's help? Could you understand all my sms or ask someone to translate them? Remember to tell me when you come to Vietnam, I need sometime to prepare everything. And will you go to Vietnam alone or with someone else ? How long will you be here ?

Btw, I want to ask you a question : "do you love me ?" :x
    Answer me with your heart 'cuz I truly love you, so dont let me down.

Wish you fine and happiness. Hope to see our happy ending .
    ------------------------------------

Well, I hope you and her will have a great time in Vietnam.

Mr. Freedom