Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
English for beginner !!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: English for beginner !!!

Default English for beginner !!!

What am I ?

1. I am the tallest animal in the world . I live in the grassland of Africa . I feed in tall trees and spend at least 12 hours per day eating . The pattern on my body helps me hide from my enemies . I have three horns and excellent eyesight and hearing . When attacked , i defend myself by kicking me enemy with my heavy hoofs . I usually sleep standing up , so i can make a quick getaway if i need to .

2. i live on the plains of Africa . One of my ancestors was the largest land mammal that ever lived . People spread rumors about how violent i am , but i am actually very peaceful unless i am forced my horn , i am now a protected animal , due to the diminishing population of my species .

Please answer the question :" what am i ? "

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    What am I ?

1. I am the tallest animal in the world . I live in the grassland of Africa . I feed in tall trees and spend at least 12 hours per day eating . The pattern on my body helps me hide from my enemies . I have three horns and excellent eyesight and hearing . When attacked , i defend myself by kicking me enemy with my heavy hoofs . I usually sleep standing up , so i can make a quick getaway if i need to .

2. i live on the plains of Africa . One of my ancestors was the largest land mammal that ever lived . People spread rumors about how violent i am , but i am actually very peaceful unless i am forced my horn , i am now a protected animal , due to the diminishing population of my species .

Please answer the question :" what am i ? "
    1. Giraffe (hươu cao cổ)
    2. Rhino (Tê giác 1 sừng)
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

3. I live around brightly colored flowers and my long beak enables me to drink the nectar from deep inside them . My wings move very rapidly , and i was named for the sound made by the rapid movement of them . T am able to hover , fly upward, sideways, even backward easily . My species lives only in North , Central , and South America , mostly in the warmer parts . The members of my species are from 2 to 8 inches long .

4. I am the largest member of the cat family and the greatest hunter . I hunt for large prey , sometimes as large as 500 pounds , and my whole life is centered around hunting for food . I hunt alone , hiding and wating to ambush my prey . My coat makes it easy to camouflage me.I am normally very shy of humans . I usually avoid fighting the males of my species , so i mark territory with my scent to warn them not to trespass .

What am i ???

3. hmmmmmmmmmmmming

4. spotted cat

Default What am I???

Dethuong_X0X

3. Hummingbird
    4. Cheetah

Nói ra caí này mong các bác đừng la em

... Em biết câu hỏi thôi chứ câu trả lời chính xác thì em cũng em biết nữa
    Last edited by dethuong_x0x; 12-03-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Default What am I???

Dethuongm_X0X
    Thanks a lot, you "cho leo cây" đây. You are good. I like you.

Em còn nhiều lắm các bác có muốn trả lời cho khuây khỏa ko ?
    Với lại em nghĩ diễn đàn cũng cần có bài thế này để mấy nguời mới học english như em đọc, hiểu ^^!

Em có gợi ý thôi chứ trả lời chinh1 xác thì em ko có , các bác có cần thì mai em mới post lên đuợc bi giờ em ko đủ thì gian

5. I live in the water , but i am ammal . I am a social animal , eating and living in groups . I sometimes swim alongside boats , ride the waves , and leap into the air . I have been known to help fishermen , driving fish into their nets .The females of my species act as midwives and babysitter . Whenever one of my species is sick or injured , several of us push in to the surface to get air .

6. I am called the wild horse of Africa and live on its grassy plains . It is extremely difficult to tame me . My coat has its own special pattern that is as individual as a human's fingerprints . Sometimes when attacked , i can be very fierce , kicking and biting my enemy . There are only 3 main types of my species alive today . My main activities on a nice day are resting ,eating , drinking then eating , drinking , resting. I also spend a great deal of time keeping my self clean .

Cho em hỏi thêm cái chữ "deal" ở trên dịch thế nào ?

7. I was born in an underground den . I mostly eat ripe fruit , berries , and nuts . In a pinch , i will eat a dead animal or insects . Some of my relatives near the coast eat a lot of fish . I hibernate in the winter . I have poor eyesight , so if you approach me , watch out , because i may think you are another one of my species and attack . I have paws with five long claws on each . My species is prone to bad teeth because we eat honey and other sweet foods .

8. I am the largest land animal on Earth . My big nose is used for many purpose : smelling , bthing , drinking , courtship , to sound an alarm , and for moving heavy objects . I spend at least 18 hours each day eating . I am a good swimmer for my size , and use my nose for a snorkel when i am in deep water . In the past humans killed many of my species because of our ivory tusks . They sold the tusk to people in the Far East to make money .

What am i ?