Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Need help translating
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help translating

Default Need help translating

• Cuoc song sao that la kho khan,minh chi cau mong moi viec dien ra nhu minh mong muon la cam thay thoa man roi,cau troi cho uoc nguyen con thanh hien that

• Ngay nao cung nhu the that la chan ,trong long cu bion buon nhung k biet la tai sao nua,hay tai minh suy nghi wa nhieu nen. Cam thay k thoai mai,cu phap phong lo so mat mot cai gi do that quan trong nhung minh tu noi voi ban than du kho khan nhu the nao minh cung phai co gang giu lay cai minh can,vi do la hy vong va cung la mot phan cua cuoc song con lai cua minh,thao co len

• Sao vay ta,den gio nay roi ma sao k ngu duoc

Cam on~

Tricky42???

Cool dịch ẩu 1 tí...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcoffin View Post
    • Cuoc song sao that la kho khan,minh chi cau mong moi viec dien ra nhu minh mong muon la cam thay thoa man roi,cau troi cho uoc nguyen con thanh hien that

Life was very difficult, I just pray that everything goes as you want is satisfied whip, pray to God for the desire to consecrate Furniture

Cool dịch 1 tí...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcoffin View Post

• Ngay nao cung nhu the that la chan ,trong long cu bion buon nhung k biet la tai sao nua,hay tai minh suy nghi wa nhieu nen. Cam thay k thoai mai,cu phap phong lo so mat mot cai gi do that quan trong nhung minh tu noi voi ban than du kho khan nhu the nao minh cung phai co gang giu lay cai minh can,vi do la hy vong va cung la mot phan cua cuoc song con lai cua minh,thao co len

Cam on~
    Every day is like that It's boring, myself feel sad, but do not know why anymore, or think too much in intelligence should feel uncomfortable, scared font syntax, something that really takes the of the Union's saying to myself how difficult proving you must also try to keep spreading it, simply because this provides hope and is a part of the rest of my life, Mrs. Thao tries to

Quote Originally Posted by nangbanmai78 View Post
    Life was very difficult, I just pray that everything goes as you want is satisfied whip, pray to God for the desire to consecrate Furniture
    What do you mean by consecrate furniture?

Quote Originally Posted by nangbanmai78 View Post
    Every day is like that It's boring, myself feel sad, but do not know why anymore, or think too much in intelligence should feel uncomfortable, scared font syntax, something that really takes the of the Union's saying to myself how difficult proving you must also try to keep spreading it, simply because this provides hope and is a part of the rest of my life, Mrs. Thao tries to
    I do not understand "scared font syntax, something that really takes the of the Union's saying to myself how difficult proving you must also try to keep spreading it"

Sorry! My Translation Software was wrong! I have re-translation in below:

Every day is like that It's boring, myself feel sad, but do not know why anymore, or think too much internalize, should feel uncomfortable, residents fear they will lose something very important, but I told myself to travel difficulties I also struggled to keep my weight rule spread hope and because this is also part of the rest of my life, Thao! she up!
    Last edited by nangbanmai78; 07-20-2013 at 09:40 AM.

FatCow hosting coupon code is only $9/year, free domain

Currently, FatCow is hosting coupon codes for only 75cents/month ($ 9/year), you will get a free domain.
    fatcow-coupon-code-july-2013-just-75-cent-month
    This promotional package includes:
    1 free domain .COM, .ORG, .Net, .Info, .Biz, .Us or .Co .Uk
    Hosting capacity: 2GB
    Bandwidth: 200GB/thang
    $ 100 Google AdWords Bonus
    And there are many other things here …
    To sum up, only $9 you get a year hosting package and use a free domain. A price too low to start building a website.
    To register please click on the button below:

meaning of consecrate furniture?

This means "Dream of being truly meek and virtuous"