Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
short translation

Thread: short translation

davidinhcmc

Default short translation

does anybody have a minute to translate a couple of sentences:

em la nguoi co mo uoc rat cao noi chung em la nguoi phu nua rat tham vong ,em sau nay em se tro thanh nha thiet ke noi tieng quoc te va em nhieu tien de cho gia dinh cua em

phai la nguoi dan ong hieu biet va biet ba dieu trong cucoc song do la chung thuy hieu thao voi cha me va thong cam

thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by davidinhcmc View Post

em la nguoi co mo uoc rat cao noi chung em la nguoi phu nua rat tham vong ,em sau nay em se tro thanh nha thiet ke noi tieng quoc te va em nhieu tien de cho gia dinh cua em

phai la nguoi dan ong hieu biet va biet ba dieu trong cucoc song do la chung thuy hieu thao voi cha me va thong cam

thanks very much!
    1. You have a big dream . In short , you are a women who have ambition . In the future , you will be a famous designer on the world and you'll have alot of money to help your family .

2. have to be a educated man and know 3 things in the life which are faithfulness , pious to your parents and know to understand other people .

Please correct my grammar !!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidinhcmc View Post

thanks very much!

I have very big dreams. in fact, I'm a very high ambition woman. Afterward, I will be a famous fashion-designer all over the world and I will earn lots of money for my family.

(He) must be a knowledge man, and (he) must know three important things in life, those are faithful, pious and sympathize.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

sorry dethuong_x0x. I don't know that you translated already. Because when I was writing, your replied before I finish up.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Ọc có sao đâu livelong ^^!
    càng nhiều ngừoi dịch thì mình càng học hỏi đuợc nhiều mà .

đúng là bác này có cái suy nghĩ chuối

davidinhcmc

Default thx

much appreciated thx a lot all

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    1. You have a big dream . In short , you are a woman who has high ambition . In the future , you will become an internationally famous designer (on the world) and you'll have a lot of money to help your family .

Also change you/your to I/my

2. has to be an educated man and knows 3 things in (the) life, which are faithfulness, (pious) devotion/piety to your parents and (know to understand other people) understanding .

Please correct my grammar !!!
    Some corrections based on your writing.

hamtieu

Dich nhu vay thi lung cung van pham va nghia cua cau van qua!
    Thu xem:

1. I AM A LADY WITH A BIG DREAM AND AMBITIOUS. LATER, I WANT TO BECOME A WORLD FAMOUS DESIGNER AND COULD HELP MY FAMILY WITH THE FINANCE.

2. YOU MUST BE AN UNDERSTANDING MAN WITH: FAITHFULL, DEVOTION TO THE PARENT, AND COMPASSION.

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    Some corrections based on your writing.
    Thank you very much !!!