Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Sun Investment Group Corp. to build the Ba Na golf

Thread: Sun Investment Group Corp. to build the Ba Na golf

Default Sun Investment Group Corp. to build the Ba Na golf

Luke Donald, the English golfer, who holds the top spot in the world after his coronation at the BMW PGA Championship will join Sun Group, IMG designed 18 hole golf course in Da Nang with the first name Ba Na Hills Golf Club

The first golf course in Mount Ba Na is now ready to start construction and is expected to be completed late in 2012.

Ba Na mountain landscape is unique, has long been Sun Group Corporation to build high-end resorts, most of Vietnam and it will be a golf course with a completely different character than other golf courses in Danang is not a coastal golf course, but the majestic beauty of mountains and the natural vegetation here will bring completely new experience.

Donald with a little blood artists and art were basically interested in golf course design for years. He is passionate about art, a true piano player and has a degree in art at Northwestern University, USA.

Luke Donald said: "For the first time to participate in golf course design project in Ba Na is a great opportunity for me. We have a great space to be creative with large trees, streams and mountains. I'm really happy and look forward ideas on paper will be realized in the near future as we conquer this place. "

Donald added: "Working with a corporate reputation as Sun Group Vietnam is a great honor for me, Da Nang was chosen to become the destination of one of Asia's leading golf course, it was interesting. "

Mr. Dang Minh Truong, director general of The Group Vietnam said: "Luke Donald is a great complement factors for Ba Na golf course project. We are very impressed with the dedication at work, determination and his efforts on the pitch, hopefully along with his artistic talent, he would be more daring design ideas, for new Our golf course at Ba Na. "

Any news from the course?

Quote Originally Posted by quocchuong View Post
    Luke Donald, the English golfer, who holds the top spot in the world after his coronation at the BMW PGA Championship will join Sun Group, IMG designed 18 hole golf course in Da Nang with the first name Ba Na Hills Golf Club

The first golf course in Mount Ba Na is now ready to start construction and is expected to be completed late in 2012.

Ba Na mountain landscape is unique, has long been Sun Group Corporation to build high-end resorts, most of Vietnam and it will be a golf course with a completely different character than other golf courses in Danang is not a coastal golf course, but the majestic beauty of mountains and the natural vegetation here will bring completely new experience.

Donald with a little blood artists and art were basically interested in golf course design for years. He is passionate about art, a true piano player and has a degree in art at Northwestern University, USA.

Luke Donald said: "For the first time to participate in golf course design project in Ba Na is a great opportunity for me. We have a great space to galaga be creative with large trees, streams and mountains. I'm really happy and look forward ideas on paper will be realized in the near future as we conquer this place. "

Donald added: "Working with a corporate reputation as Sun Group Vietnam is a great honor for me, Da Nang was chosen to become the destination of one of Asia's leading golf course, it was interesting. "

Mr. Dang Minh Truong, director general of The Group Vietnam said: "Luke Donald is a great complement factors for Ba Na golf course project. We are very impressed with the dedication at work, determination and his efforts on the pitch, hopefully along with his artistic talent, he would be more daring design ideas, for new Our golf course at Ba Na. "
    Last edited by Victoria88; 06-30-2012 at 09:39 PM.