Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
very long SMS Translation

Thread: very long SMS Translation

Default very long SMS Translation

I'm totally bewildered just by looking at the sms. can anyone pls help me translate what this girl is trying to say??? Thanks in advance!!!!

Phai toi kg he gat ban tai vi ban kg cho tien toi phai lo cho gia dinh toi nua ma. anh noi anh y toi sao ang kg lo cho toi. dung di lam nua. vi nguoi ta kg cho toi di lam nua nen phai tim nguoi y minh cho. con anh kg he y toi nen toi that vong ve anh ok

Toi wen anh. anh noi cho tien toi ma anh co dau toi wen ma phai cho toi lam vay ma goi la y toi sao. neu anh y toi thi toi da nha roi. kg phai lam dau. hien tai bay gio toi kg di lam nua. vi nhuoi lo cho toi lo cho gia dinh toi nua con anh thi sao. anh kg lo cho toi

Phai toi kg he gat ban tai vi ban kg cho tien toi phai lo cho gia dinh toi nua ma. anh noi anh y toi sao ang kg lo cho toi. dung di lam nua. vi nguoi ta kg cho toi di lam nua nen phai tim nguoi y minh cho. con anh kg he y toi nen toi that vong ve anh ok

YES, I DON'T CHEAT YOU, BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME NO MONEY WHILE I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY. YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME, WHY YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF ME, NOT TO WORK ANYMORE. AS I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK, I MUST FIND A LOVER FOR MYSELF. NOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME THEREFORE I'M HOPELESS BECAUSE OF YOU.

Toi wen anh. anh noi cho tien toi ma anh co dau toi wen ma phai cho toi lam vay ma goi la y toi sao. neu anh y toi thi toi da nha roi. kg phai lam dau. hien tai bay gio toi kg di lam nua. vi nhuoi lo cho toi lo cho gia dinh toi nua con anh thi sao. anh kg lo cho toi

I KNOW YOU. YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME MONEY BUT THERE WAS NONE. YOU LET ME WORK LIKE THIS, HOW TO CLAIM THIS A LOVE. IF YOU LOVE ME, I CAN STAY AT HOME, NOT WORKING. NOW, I DON'T GO TO WORK ANYMORE. OTHER (WHO LOVES ME, PERHAPS) MUST TAKE CARE ME AND MY FAMILY BUT YOU DON'T.

note: the vietnamese version is of poor expression.

wow, that's a real fiery sms. Sigh, wanted her to study to be financially independant but she keep on thinking about money. I was even willing to pay for her courses.

Anyway, thanks fija !!

sorry for the translation to make you sad...

Quote Originally Posted by fija View Post
    sorry for the translation to make you sad...
    No worries, it's ok! i really appreciate your help