Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Pls help me ... thank you!

Thread: Pls help me ... thank you!

Default Pls help me ... thank you!

1. O day ngay nao cung mua em buon lam em muon gap anh .
    2. O dau ? Co gan nha anh khong ? Em mong sao thoi gian troi qua mau de em qua do gap anh .
    3. Em nho anh qua a oi ! Em mong sao thoi gian troi qua mau de em gap anh
    4. Sao em nho anh qua a , anh an com chua ? Anh biet khong em buon lam nhung khong the noi ra duoc .

1. Today, its also raining. I am very sad. I want to see/meet you.
    2. Where? Near your house? I want the time to pass quickly so we I can return to meet you.
    3. I miss you so much. I want the time to pass quickly so we I can return to meet you.
    4. Why do I miss you so much? Have you eaten yet? * Do you know I'm very sad but can't say it.

* Literlally: Have you eaten yet? but it's just an interrogative way of saying hello.

Quote Originally Posted by btngk View Post
    It always raining here everyday, I am very sad, i want to see you.

2. O dau ? Co gan nha anh khong ? Em mong sao thoi gian troi qua mau de em qua do gap anh .
    Where is it? close to your house? I wish that the time will pass by quickly to let I come over there to see you.

I am missing you too much honey! I wish the time will pass by quickly to let me to see you.

4. Sao em nho anh qua a , anh an com chua ? Anh biet khong em buon lam nhung khong the noi ra duoc .
    How come I miss you too much,Have you eaten yet? Do you know I'm very sad but can't speak it out.
    here you go
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

I miss you too much. Have you eaten yet? Do you know I'm very sad but can't speak it out.
    I'm a Vietnamese. I'm learning English. I want to make friends to practice English. Please contact: Y!M: Laura.vn2010

Hi Tricky42, LtDra, laura,
    Thanks for the help!

I posted another set of messages, can you help too?
    (http://community.vdict.com/showthread.php?t=8284)

Thanks!
    Last edited by btngk; 08-02-2010 at 08:56 PM.

LtDR. A few corrections on the translations and punctuation.

It's raining here everyday. I am very sad. I want to see you.

Where is it? Near your house? I wish that the time would pass quickly so that I can come over there to see you.

I miss you so much honey! I wish that time would pass by quickly so that I can see you.

Why do (How come - slang) I miss you so much? Have you eaten yet? Do you know I'm very sad but just can't express my feelings properly. NOTE: In this instance, I think "just can't express my feelings properly" is the best translation of the sentiment being expressed.

This forum is more than I hoped to find, I am not only improving my English skills but I also get in contact with other languages.