Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Những từ đồng nghĩa với "transport" là gì ?

Thread: Những từ đồng nghĩa với "transport" là gì ?

Default Những từ đồng nghĩa với "transport" là gì ?

Mình đang tìm những từ Tiếng Anh có nghĩa là vận chuyển, chuyên chở (ngoài transport), bạn nào biết chỉ giúp . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macachuset View Post
    Mình đang tìm những từ Tiếng Anh có nghĩa là vận chuyển, chuyên chở (ngoài transport), bạn nào biết chỉ giúp . thanks
    banish, bear, boat, bring, carry, cart, convey, conveyance, deport, exile, expel, ferry, freight, haul, move, oust, piggyback, rapture, send, ship, smuggle, tote, transfer, transit, transplant, truck, vehicle
    lấy từ http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/transport

Thank yuo very much

adorable-monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Thank you Paddy for sharing us that useful thesaurus dictionary website. I've bookmarked it already. Through this website I know that you have always been helping others with your experiences. Availableness here could you show me the definition of "severe". I've searched this with a few dictionary sites, and with this vdict also. Eventually my knowlege about severe is vague. And another thing I have been unclear is "used to". Like " I used to eat hamburger." How about right now, do I usually eat that food? Is that continuing to present?. That's what I'm cloudy about. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

And one more please. Does "used to" have the same meaning with "present perfect" or "past perfect".

Wish you healthy.
    [/SIZE]

* Từ trái nghĩa: disenchant disillusion
    * Từ đồng nghĩa: transportation transfer transferral conveyance tape drive tape transport ecstasy rapture exaltation raptus shipping transmit channel channelize channelise send ship enchant enrapture enthrall ravish enthral delight carry
    From vdict: http://vdict.com/transport,1,0,0.html

Quote Originally Posted by adorable-monkey View Post
    Thank you Paddy for sharing us that useful thesaurus dictionary website. I've bookmarked it already. Through this website I know that you have always been helping others with your experiences. Availableness here could you show me the definition of "severe". I've searched this with a few dictionary sites, and with this vdict also. Eventually my knowlege about severe is vague. And another thing I have been unclear is "used to". Like " I used to eat hamburger." How about right now, do I usually eat that food? Is that continuing to present?. That's what I'm cloudy about. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

And one more please. Does "used to" have the same meaning with "present perfect" or "past perfect".

Wish you healthy.
    [/SIZE]
    used to là dùng để chỉ một cái gì mà mình đã thường hay làm nhưng không còn làm nữa. TD: I used to smoke [but I don't anymore!]
    Còn chỉ cái gì mà mình quen với, như thời tiết. Coi link ở dưới.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/used%20to

severe = extreme = quá
    severe weather thời tiết khắc nghiệt
    The damage to/of the tire was severe ~= sự hư hỏng [cho] bánh xe thì rất "nặng"

I have a severe headache tớ bị nhức đầu quá.