Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
money, please help to translate.

Thread: money, please help to translate.

Default money, please help to translate.

em biet bay gio anh nghi em vi tien, anh cung biet tu khi em quen biet anh den bay gio, em thuong anh vi tinh yeu khong phai vi tien, hom nay vi em het tien em keu anh cho tein em. thoi bay gio em khong keu anh cho em tien, anh co cho em thi cho. co tein em mua 1 cai bep nau an. ok ong xa thuong em thi giup dum ba xa nhe.

I know now you're thinking about me because of money, I also know from when I first knew you to now, I love you because I love you not because of money, today because I ran out of money I called you for some money. Anyway, now I wont call you for money, if you have then you can give. If I have money then I'll buy a cooker. OK My husband help Dum wife ok.

PS Always down to money in the end!

Tricky got it! The last sentence she said it in a joking/kidding context.
    Nam Quốc Sơn Hà, Nam Đế Cư

If you were in my shoes, what would you do ? ask your opinion or suggestion.
    Thank you both of you, The Interpreter and Tricky42

wish happy Chinese New Year !

I don't know her but actions speak louder than words. What does she do to demonstrate that she really loves you? I have been on this forum a long time and I helped one guy to translate stuff on a private basis. The girl conned him out of $5,000 and then went back to Singapore to 'work'. I am very cynical because I have not seen a happy ending yet. Statistically, you're likely to add to the unhappy endings but I may be wrong.

PS Happy lunar new year to you too.

Thank you, Tricky42 for your advice, your feedback and your experience encounter let me learn a lot. I will be extra careful.

I have been to her vn house before, I can see, most of them the condition there are not that good. I try to improve her living life style. (only at limited amount)

Like what you said, you have not seen a happy ending yet. But my thinking is, besides love her and also helping her, I don't expect to have return. May be gods know, may be nobody knows. Help one's people is a good deal, do you think so ? May be a lot of people asking why don't come and help me? there are a lot of people need help.