Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Plz, urgently need help again. Thank's a lot.

Thread: Plz, urgently need help again. Thank's a lot.

bouffon

Exclamation Plz, urgently need help again. Thank's a lot.

Anh a. em buon qua anh a. kho khan nay chua qua kho khan kia lai den. me em bay gio lai om nang. mot phan la so tien em bi mat. ma bay gio bao me di nam benh vien thi me khong di. vi di bienh vien rat ton tien ma thien that su bay gio em khong co. em buon qua khonh biet phai lam the nao. bay gio em rat lo so. em xin loi luc nao noi chuyen voi anh em cung buon. chang noi duoc cau gi de anh vui ca. em xin loi.

bouffon

Is my friend trying to explain me that she is sad and having financial difficulties because her mother is sick and that she does not what to do now because she has no money? Did I understand correctly the general sense of the msg?
    Please, someone translate so I can know what she wrote. Thank's a lot for your time and you help-

Quote Originally Posted by bouffon View Post
    Is my friend trying to explain me that she is sad and having financial difficulties because her mother is sick and that she does not what to do now because she has no money? Did I understand correctly the general sense of the msg?
    Please, someone translate so I can know what she wrote. Thank's a lot for your time and you help-
    Yes you have understood the messsage correctly...Basically she is saying that Me(mum) needs to go to hospital but cannot as she has no money and she is very sad....Ok best of luck...Yan

Quote Originally Posted by bouffon View Post
    Anh a. em buon qua anh a. kho khan nay chua qua kho khan kia lai den. me em bay gio lai om nang. mot phan la so tien em bi mat. ma bay gio bao me di nam benh vien thi me khong di. vi di bienh vien rat ton tien ma thien that su bay gio em khong co. em buon qua khonh biet phai lam the nao. bay gio em rat lo so. em xin loi luc nao noi chuyen voi anh em cung buon. chang noi duoc cau gi de anh vui ca. em xin loi.
    Honey. I am so sad, one problem came after another, my mother is very sick now, I've lost part of my money, and my mother doesn't want to go to the hospital because it will cost a lot of money, and I don't have it. I don't know what to do now, I am so sad and worried. I apologyze, everytime I talked to you, it's always sadness and didn't say anything to make you happy. I am sorry.

bouffon

Thank you so much for the translation. Best regards.