Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Andrew Sydney

Thread: Andrew Sydney

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney

Could someone translate possibly in the next hour or so,, this would mean a lot to me,,thanks

Well you have sold your car now, Please dont take this the wrong way,But i feel happy that now you are debt free, from your uncle, not owing money to other people As for myself i can say that ive kept my word that i would help u get out of the situation that made you unhappy. It will take time to get back on my feet again (finacially that is) I guess ive been a bit embarrassed to admit that i got myself in debt helping you,, but please dont feel bad ok, ive only got myself to blame for allowing it. In time i will settle down again and learn from this experience, I hope you will still have time for me even though i cant give as much as before. I love both you and vivan and I hope you can love me for what I am not on how much I can do for you

Thanks Tu
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Could someone translate possibly in the next hour or so,, this would mean a lot to me,,thanks

Well you have sold your car now, Please dont take this the wrong way,But i feel happy that now you are debt free, from your uncle, not owing money to other people As for myself i can say that ive kept my word that i would help u get out of the situation that made you unhappy. It will take time to get back on my feet again (finacially that is) I guess ive been a bit embarrassed to admit that i got myself in debt helping you,, but please dont feel bad ok, ive only got myself to blame for allowing it. In time i will settle down again and learn from this experience, I hope you will still have time for me even though i cant give as much as before. I love both you and vivan and I hope you can love me for what I am not on how much I can do for you

Thanks Tu
    Andrew
    Bây giờ em đã bán xe em xong. Làm ơn đừng nghĩ sai trái về anh nhé, nhưng anh thấy vui sướng vì em không còn thiếu nợ của Bác/Chú của em nữa, không thiếu tiền của những người khác. Về phần anh, anh hứa rằng anh sẽ giúp em thoát ra khỏi tình cảnh làm em khổ sở. Sẽ mất thời gian để em có thể vững vàng về vấn đề tài chính. Anh cảm thấy bực mình phải lâm vào tình trạng nợ nần vì cố giúp đở em, nhưng dù vậy xin em đừng cảm thấy khó chịu vì chính anh đã để nó xãy ra như thế ấy. Khi nào anh hết vướng bận nợ nần anh sẽ thấm thía với bài học này. Anh hy vong rằng em vẫn dành thì giờ cho anh dù rằng anh không còn có thể cung phụng nhiều cho em như trước đây. Anh yêu em và Vivan và anh hy vọng rằng em yêu anh không phải căn cứ vào vấn đề anh có thể lo lắng cho em nhiều hay it.