Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Interested in exchanging English/Vietnamese posts on Facebook

Thread: Interested in exchanging English/Vietnamese posts on Facebook

Default Interested in exchanging English/Vietnamese posts on Facebook

I am very interested in exchanging English/Vietnamese posts on Facebook. I studied the South Vietnamese dialect for 36-weeks long, long, very long ago and I have forgotten much but I am very interested in re-learning the language because I plan on going to Viet Nam within the next year or two for a short visit to teach English. I am willing to help translate Vietnamese into English scholarly papers and to help Vietnamese review/prepare for English proficiency tests using internet voice/video. I check Facebook during breaks throughout the day and that is the best method of contacting me.
    Vdict.com is a very, very useful site!
    facebook.com/calthunderhawk

Thumbs up Great idea

Quote Originally Posted by witkola View Post
    I am very interested in exchanging English/Vietnamese posts on Facebook. I studied the South Vietnamese dialect for 36-weeks long, long, very long ago and I have forgotten much but I am very interested in re-learning the language because I plan on going to Viet Nam within the next year or two for a short visit to teach English. I am willing to help translate Vietnamese into English scholarly papers and to help Vietnamese review/prepare for English proficiency tests using internet voice/video. I check Facebook during breaks throughout the day and that is the best method of contacting me.
    Vdict.com is a very, very useful site!
    facebook.com/calthunderhawk
    that's great idea, friend, i will add your face to have more chance to exchange.
    Last edited by johnnyhnvn; 09-30-2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: update