Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
How to send SMS in Vietnamese ?

Thread: How to send SMS in Vietnamese ?

fks123

Default How to send SMS in Vietnamese ?

hi everyone..

sorry I dont know Vietnamese. want to start learning.

but first of all. I am confused.

How do vietnamese send sms ? can their phone produce all the ascented words and bottom dots ?

If written without all the symbols ... will people be able to understand ?

Is there any translation engine that can translate vietnamese without all the special symbols and give few possible meanings like done by you guys here ?

thank you so much.

Default dont worry.

hi you, don 't worry. Send sms in vietnammese is as same as english but has not symbol at each alphabet. Vietnammese can understand. With you, it can make you feel difficult when try undestand mean of some sentence. But don't worry, you can understand them easy when you know mean of vietnammese word. i am Vietnammese, my name is Phuc. My english is not good but i can help you some. Mail to me at minhphuc_mp@yahoo.com if you need help.

Hi Minhphuc, how to type in Vietnamese. I know how to set the language in the computer to vietnamese but how to enter the symbols? Btw i've email to you. I am Rick.