Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me to translate some vietnam passages
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me to translate some vietnam passages

Default help me to translate some vietnam passages

hello everyone,
    i need some help from you to understand some vietnam phrases.i will post the first one

em oi dung buon em nhe.du buon hay vui thi o ben nay day a se luon jiup em,luon o ben em.du ngon ngu bat dong nhung dan dan chung minh se hieu nhau.e biet ko ngay tu lan gap dau tien a da yeu e mat roi.con e thi sao.e co tcam ji voi a ko vay e.lam on hay cho a biet e nhe.nho va yeu em nhieu.

Hello Kasun, welcome to Vdict. Glad to help you here.

Dear, please don't be sad. Whether you will be happy or sad over here, i will help you and stay beside you. Although we speak different language, we will gradually understand each other. You know, i have fallen in love with you since i first met you. How about you? Do you have feelings for me? Please let me know! I love you and miss you a lot.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

Default hhh

well thank you very much chickendog.I hope you will help me with the rest of phrases...

1.anh o'i anh da di lam ve chu'a vay sao anh hoc tieng viet nam tot vay neu anh hoc dc tieng viet thi anh co the hang ngay nhan tin cho e bang tieng viet du'o'c ko e hoc tieng anh rat kem anh a ma cong viec cua e vat va cho len e cung thoi gian hoc con e cung rat quy anh nho anh nhieu

2.anh hoi ban anh ma,va anh cung tim tren mang nua.neu e co the nt dc =tieng anh thi nhan cho anh em nhe

thank you in advance....

Here you go:

1.Honey, did you come back from work? How come you are learning Vietnamese so well? If you can learn Vietnamese then you can send me message in Vietnamese everyday. I am slow in learning English and my work is hard so I don’t have much time to learn. My child like you and miss you a lot too.

2. I asked my friend and searched on the Internet. Send me messages if you can speak English.

I am not sure "nt dc =tieng anh " mean, most likely it means "can speak English"
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

thank you so much.i'm expecting your kind help in the future....

You are welcome! 8)
    -Abraham Maslow

hello again,can you translate this in to vietnam for me.....

my dear angel,
    every night I see you in my dreams.i can't stop picturing you in my mind.you are my first love.i'm waiting for the day that i'll hold your hand.you are so beautiful and innocent.i just want to be near with you all the time.so my sweet little angel if it is possible can you send me a photo of you,so i can bear the loneliness by looking at you.....
    i'll see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    Here you go:

1.Honey, did you come back from work? How come you are learning Vietnamese so well? If you can learn Vietnamese then you can send me message in Vietnamese everyday. I am slow in learning English and my work is hard so I don’t have much time to learn. My child like you and miss you a lot too.

2. I asked my friend and searched on the Internet. Send me messages if you can speak English.

I am not sure "nt dc =tieng anh " mean, most likely it means "can speak English"
    nt dc = tieng anh - nhắn tin được bằng tiếng anh - If you can text message in English.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuns87 View Post
    hello again,can you translate this in to vietnam for me.....

my dear angel,
    every night I see you in my dreams.i can't stop picturing you in my mind.you are my first love.i'm waiting for the day that i'll hold your hand.you are so beautiful and innocent.i just want to be near with you all the time.so my sweet little angel if it is possible can you send me a photo of you,so i can bear the loneliness by looking at you.....
    i'll see you soon.
    Thiên thần yêu quí của anh,
    Hằng đêm anh thấy hình ảnh của em trong những giấc mơ của anh. Anh không thể nào không liên tưởng đến hình bóng của em. Em là tình yêu đầu đời của anh. Anh đang chờ đợi cái ngày anh được nắm tay em. Em thật là đẹp và ngây thơ. Anh chỉ muốn mãi ở bên em. Vây, nàng thiên thần nhỏ bó dịu dàng của anh, có thể nào em gửi cho anh một bức ảnh của em để anh ngắm em cho anh đở cô đơn không.... Anh sẽ gặp lại em trong một ngày rất gần.

thanks for your help....