Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
can you please help me with this I need it in hurry - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: can you please help me with this I need it in hurry

Watney, to answer your questions, I am female and Vietnamese. I don't ever recall stating that I was American. I'm glad that you are learning Vietnamese. Vietnamese language is profound and rich in history and culture. Are you in education?

Question oooopss

no the one I said he told somebody that he was American was ooips88 not you sorry my bad.... I know that you were Vitnamese but I just didn't know you were a female or a male de xung ho hehehe anyway thanks so much for helping me...oh yes I'm on education field I'm learning Vietnamese

Quote Originally Posted by Watney View Post
    hey how you doing I wonder if you are American or Vietnamese you said that you were American if you are American how can you understand Vietnamese. Well if you are than we both the same learning Vietnamese Languages...Well I'm here learning two Languages Vietnamese and Korean and of course I need to practice more my English skill but the most language that I wanted to learn is Vietnamese because I'm not really good at Vietnamese accent I can read or write really good but when I speak sounds horrible.....oh I just want to say thank you for helping me the translation last time.....Well I don't use Vdict.com to translate things I'm using it for learning and want to commicate with people around the world learning and get opinion and experience from them it is really usefull I'm glad I'm here....
    Sorry for late reply.I said I am not American before. I am Malaysian. I stay at Malaysia. Becuase I try to learn Vietnamese to communicate with my friend. When she SMS for me I cant get her. What why I post the message need your help to translate.

Quote Originally Posted by carolton67 View Post
    Dear ooips88,

The translation tool on Vdict is only accurate up to 60%. Like I said before when you use the translation tool, re read the translation and you will find that it does not sound right or even understandable. I'm afraid that most translation tools out there are the same. Language is complex and cannot be reduced to something that is pre-programmed. Only a person using inherent knowledge can decipher the context of meanings, machines can't. However, the dictionary for single words from Vdict is about 90% accurate.
    Thank you. If you know any translation tool for Chinese to Vietnamese, please let me know. My education is Chinese and my english is poor. Now I try to know Vietnamese. It difficult for me.

Question Hey ooips88

Hey ooips88 so you are Malaysian hah do you speak any of Indonisian language the reason why I ask you this question because my Great Great Grandparents are Idonesian they movie to Vitnam like hundred years ago and they already die and for us the new generation don't speak any of Idonesisn and plus it was long time ago since my great great granparents movie to Vietnam and that's why we are become the people of Vietnam and we don't speak any of Indonesian language anymore....well I try to find somebody that who could speak my native language and I want to learn rigth now I don't know which one is my native language I can't it is Vietnamese because I'm not really good at it I'm still learning Vietnamese too....ooips88 you and me both are learning Vietnamese yes we can try our best to make it success.....well I gotta go for now and I'll talk to you soon.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Watney View Post
    Hey ooips88 so you are Malaysian hah do you speak any of Indonisian language the reason why I ask you this question because my Great Great Grandparents are Idonesian they movie to Vitnam like hundred years ago and they already die and for us the new generation don't speak any of Idonesisn and plus it was long time ago since my great great granparents movie to Vietnam and that's why we are become the people of Vietnam and we don't speak any of Indonesian language anymore....well I try to find somebody that who could speak my native language and I want to learn rigth now I don't know which one is my native language I can't it is Vietnamese because I'm not really good at it I'm still learning Vietnamese too....ooips88 you and me both are learning Vietnamese yes we can try our best to make it success.....well I gotta go for now and I'll talk to you soon.
    Dear Watney,
    I can speak Malay but no Indonisian. Actually the word is almort same but the pronunciation is differ. A lot of Indonisian stay at Malaysia, they spake Malay with Malaysian. Even they spake Indonesian with Malay guy also difficult to understand. If you know Malay it can commnicat with Indonesian. I try my best if you have any want to know Indonesian or Malay. Because my Malay also bad. I am Malaysian Chinese. Are you know Malaysia cultural? You learn Vietnamese for your jod or something else.

Cool Dear ooips88

ooips88 actually I'm from Vietnam but I'm not Vietnamese I do speak Vitnamese but not fluently I can write or read but when I speak the sound is so horrible....I learn Vitnamese is for my job because I'm working with Vietnamese communities and I have to use English and Vietnamese all the time that's why I want to learn and practice more Vietnamese language so I could speak it out better. I am at education field ....so you speak chinese most of the time hah...well nice to know people that speak other languages....and nice to meet you too..ooips88.......

Thumbs up Dear chi carrolton67

chi carolton67 sorry to bother you again here I have another translation need your help to do this for me.......and I really appreciate for your help can you please help me it just a short.....thanks alot chi nha... here is the translation!

In compliance with federal laws, Guilford County Schools administers all educational programs, employment activities and admissions without discrimination because of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, color, age, military service, disability or gender, except where exemption is appropriate and allowed by law. Refer to the Board of Education's Discrimination Free Environment Policy AC for a complete statement. Inquiries or complaints should be directed to the Guilford County Schools Compliance Officer, 120 Franklin Boulevard, Greensboro, NC 27401; 336.370.2323.

All Guilford County Schools facilities, both educational and athletic, are tobacco-free learning environments.

Hi Watney, here's your translation:

Để phục tùng các quy luật liên bang, các trường học thuộc Quận Guilford thực hiện tất cả những chương trình giáo dục, hoạt động công việc, và nhập học mà không kỳ thị bởi vì chủng tộc, tôn giáo, nguồn gốc dân tộc, sắc da, tuổi tác, việc phục vụ quân đội, sự khuyết tật, hoặc giới phái, trừ khi ở nơi được miễn một cách thích đáng và được cho phép bởi quy luật. Hãy tham khảo chính sách Môi Trường Không Kỳ Thị của Bộ Giáo Dục để biết trọn lời tuyên bố. Các câu hỏi hoặc khiếu nại nên được gởi đến Viên Chức Giám Sát Việc Phục Tùng của các trường học Quận Guilford, tại 120 Franklin Boulevard, Greensboro, NC 27401; 336.370.2323. Tất cả những nơi tiện nghi của các trường học thuộc Quận Guilford bao gồm giáo dục, và thể dục, là những môi trường học tập cấm thuốc lá.
    Last edited by carolton67; 08-26-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Smile Thanks thanks thanks thanks so much carolton67

thank you for the translating I really appreciate your help chi Carolton