Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please, need some help to translate into Vietnamese. Thank you - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please, need some help to translate into Vietnamese. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    To HIHUC and the others : It is rude to make jokes on people personal letter, don't you think so? You should create your own post and joke all the ways you want.

Em yêu,

Anh củng cãm thấy buồn vì chúng ta không thể bên nhau vào ngày Chủ Nhật cho ngày lễ tình yêu. Mặc dầu anh xa em, nhưng em vẫn ở trong tim và tâm trí của anh. Mỗi ngày anh đều nghĩ đến em. Hằng đêm anh điều mơ thấy em. Anh lúc nào củng suy nghĩ, không biết em như thế nào, đang cãm thấy như thế nào, đang làm gì……
    Chúng mình s ẽ có ngày lể Tình Yêu riêng của chúng ta vào ngay 28 Tháng Hai khi chúng ta gặp lại. Chỉ còn vài ngày nữa thôi. Anh nhớ em rất nhiều.
    cũng...cảm...đều...cảm...lễ

"1. Hijacking a thread is where some one post an item unrelated to the OP. My post translated the OP request -- my style!"

Talking about denial!

2. Humor is not expected to be understood by all readers. A nice disclaimer was provided and it explicitly asked those w/ no sense of humor to go on. Please respect that. There are other members who have found it a fun change in this unpaid job.

Isn’t it lame? It is like breaking into people house and tells them, "Hey, i am not here."

"I've been posting in various forum with large numbers of posts. I've seen many "gà non háu đá" also. Chill out."

LOL, so you are the old, cool and experienced huh, try to act like one! Starting with no hijacking. And ooh..oohh..you forgot the “s”, it should be “forums.” I am just grabbing my only chance.

3. In an open forum, everyone can attempt to translate a request. You can not decide yours is the only one that acceptable. OP can decide which one or none he/she's going to use. There is no need to attack others styles.

LOL, i never said mine is the only one that acceptable. Where did that come from? And did I attack you style of translation?

5. If you haven't noticed, many high caliber posters in here seem to avoid these cheesy, border line game player's requests for translations? You can do it whichever ways you want, it can be your God's appointed missions for all I care. If I picked a request to do a translation, I want to have some fun sometimes -- you have no business telling me otherwise.

Obviously i can't tell you to do anything you don't want. How about trying to take it as an opinon? And I don't care about what people write in their letters; they are none of my business.

6. As I've said once before, I will try to IGNORE your posts from now on. Don't try to pick a fight, I won't entertain you anymore.

Can’t take a discussion huh? Well, guess what, I have absolutely no interest in fighting with anyone here. I wonder why you think I enjoy picking a fight with you. A bit self-centered don’t you think? How about thinking I was just trying talk to you? I guess that didn’t occur to you huh.

To the man who only has a pair of jaws, everything he encounters begins to look like thing he can bite.
    -HiHucCaoGio

It is rather poorly written, don’t you think? Everyone just has one pair of jaws, I guess we are going to be biting each other instead of talking. And I thought you were going to ignore me. BTW, I rarely bite, but if people insist, I can try to find a substitute.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

Quote Originally Posted by vannessa View Post
    cũng...cảm...đều...cảm...lễ
    Finally, one expert appeared again
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    Finally, one expert appeared again
    And I have the honor to get her first correction!
    BTW, Hi Vannessa!
    Last edited by chickendog; 02-13-2009 at 04:18 AM.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

Mấy bác nên tôn trọng lẫn nhau, ai cũng có cái lý của người đó. Diễn đàn này mở ra để học hỏi, giúp đỡ lẫn nhau chứ có phải để cãi nhau đâu, làm thế chi cho nó mệt ko biết >_<