Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help translate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help translate

A mun zi o em --> translate into Vietnamese is: Anh muốn gì ở em.
    16. What do you want in me? It's not worthy to love you.
    Last edited by thainam2k; 02-13-2009 at 06:17 PM.

What kind of writing is this,
    Anyway, it means:

"What do you want from me? I am not worthy for to love you."
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

highflyer

thanks thainam2k & chickendog, its my chance to correct her writing.

please help me with number 17.

17. Tai sao a lai nhu vay? Anh lam ton thoung trai tim em, anh biet rang khi yeu that su cam giac se the nao khong? Em ko biet anh co hieu ko nhung em that su yeu anh.

Why are you like that? You have hurt me/my heart. Do you know the feeling of the one who truely is in love? I dont know if you can understand me but i really love you.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

highflyer

thanks chickendog, please help me with number 18.

18. tai sao a lai lam nhu vay? neu a ko yeu e it ra e co quyen giu lai ki niem hanh phuc cua nhua, a that la... e ko bao gio gap a nua, e ghet a, ghet a mai mai.

18. Why did you do that? If you don't love me, at least i have the right to keep our happy memories. You really.... I'll never meet you again. I hate you, hate you forever.
    Last edited by thainam2k; 02-14-2009 at 12:51 PM.

highflyer

Thanks thainam2k. please help me with 19 & 20

19. A di choi thoa thich, a xem e la gi? A de a doi, a ko toi cung nhan tin cho e biet chu? A that wa dang.

20. ngoan nhu vay e thuong nhieu, rang lam viec cho tot, toi ve roi nghi ngoi.
    Last edited by highflyer; 02-20-2009 at 11:38 AM.

19. You went out with pleasure. What do you consider me as? You let me wait. If you don't come, you should send me a message. You're impossible!
    20. If you're obedient like this, i will love you more. Try and work hard then take a rest at the end of day.
    Last edited by thainam2k; 02-20-2009 at 01:05 PM.

highflyer

Thanks thainam, please help me with 21.

21. Nhung ngay quen anh, la nhung hanh phuc cua em. nhung anh, that long yeu em ko? Em ko hieu nhung luc gan nhau anh co cam giac duoc tinh cam cua em danh cho anh ko? lan nay chac la lan cuoi cung minh gap nhau, em se nho mai guong mat, giong noi va tieng cupi cua anh, du xa nhau, nhung em mong anh hanh phuc.

Here you go:

It's the day i'm acquainted with you that makes me feel very happy. But, do you really love me? I have a question for myself: Do you feel my sentiment towards you whenever we are close together? Perhaps this is the last time we meet each other. I'll miss your face, your voice and your smile. Being far from you, I always hope you to be happy.
    Last edited by thainam2k; 02-25-2009 at 08:20 PM.