Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
can you please help me with this I need it in hurry - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: can you please help me with this I need it in hurry

Default hi ooiops88

thanks for the help last time .....which state you are living in

Default hi ooips88

thanks for the help last time.....so how are you doing...and can I ask which state are you living in......I'm living in the state of the heart of the United State.

Hi Watney, Here is the translation you requested.

Các Phụ Huynh,

Để khuyến khích lớp đọc sách vào mùa hè, tôi gởi về nhà đơn đặt sách của Scholastic Book. Quý vị đặt hàng mua sách càng nhiều, thì lớp học sẽ nhận được các sách và vật liệu miễn phí cho lớp. Vậy...không những các cuốn sách có lợi ích cho sự biết đọc của con em quý vị để chúng chuẩn bị lên lớp 1, mà nó cũng giúp chúng tôi thu được các vật liệu mới cho lớp học hoàn toàn miễn phí! Đây là một cơ hội rất tốt để quý vị mua những sách ở giá không thể ngờ và lớp học lại kiếm được các điểm thưởng để lấy những vật liệu và sách miễn phí. Quý vị không bị bắt buộc tham dự, nhưng tôi nhiệt tình khuyến khích quý vị nên làm việc này. Quý vị và con em nên xem xét đơn và định đoạt coi nếu quý vị muốn đặt hàng. Nếu muốn, điền mẫu đơn ở phía sau, cộng lại tổng số tiền và đem phiếu gởi tiền hoặc chi phiếu đề tên trả cho: Scholastic Book Club. Tôi sẽ gởi đơn đặt hàng của quý vị từ trường và công ty bán sách sẽ gởi những cuốn sách trong vòng 2 tuần. Số tiền tối thiểu để đặt hàng là $30 cho cả lớp, vậy nếu chúng tôi không đủ số tham dự, hàng sẽ không thể đặt được. Tôi đã tham dự hoạt động này trong quá khứ và các trẻ em ưa thích nhận được sách của chúng khi được gởi đến, chúng rất phấn khởi về sự đọc sách! Xin vui lòng gởi đơn đặt hàng không quá ngày thứ sáu, 25 tháng 5, 2007 (để bảo đảm sách sẽ được nhận vào ngày 8 tháng 6, 2007, những đơn đặt hàng trễ sẽ không được nhận vì đã gần hết năm học). Hãy nhớ tất cả hàng đặt phải được trả do PHIẾU TRẢ TIỀN HOẶC CHI PHIẾU, TÔI KHÔNG THỂ GỞI TIỀN MẶT! Các phiếu gởi tiền có thể mua tại những căn tiệm tiện nghi, ngân hàng, hoặc tiệm bán thực phẩm. Cám ơn sự tham dự của quý vị.

Chúc Đọc Vui Vẻ
    Cô Summers
    Last edited by carolton67; 08-26-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Dear Watney,

I live in California. I surmise from the translations you are requesting that you are in the educational field.

Dear ooips88,

The translation tool on Vdict is only accurate up to 60%. Like I said before when you use the translation tool, re read the translation and you will find that it does not sound right or even understandable. I'm afraid that most translation tools out there are the same. Language is complex and cannot be reduced to something that is pre-programmed. Only a person using inherent knowledge can decipher the context of meanings, machines can't. However, the dictionary for single words from Vdict is about 90% accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by carolton67 View Post
    Dear ooips88,

The translation tool on Vdict is only accurate up to 60%. Like I said before when you use the translation tool, re read the translation and you will find that it does not sound right or even understandable. I'm afraid that most translation tools out there are the same. Language is complex and cannot be reduced to something that is pre-programmed. Only a person using inherent knowledge can decipher the context of meanings, machines can't. However, the dictionary for single words from Vdict is about 90% accurate.
    What do you suggest as the first building block when trying to learn vietnamese?

Lightbulb thank you

thank you carolton67 you been helping me alot I really appreciate for everything....oh and the first phrase is SUMMER the season not the last name...make you confuse hah....well once again couldn't have done it without your help....acttually you've done everything for me....your my #1 helper..... oh and sorry for làm phiên tới am I bother you alot if yes just tell okay......love for appreciation....

Watney,

Yes, the word summer had me confused because it was all in caps. Then, the translation for the first part of the first line should be changed to:

Để khuyến khích việc đọc sách vào mùa hè,

Smile Dear Carolton67

thanks so much can I ask you question .....are you Male or Female....just wanna know how to( xung ho).....bye for now....and might need your help next time......thanks alot for helping me finish this letter I couldn't finish it because my Vietnamese is not really good.....ttyl...

Smile dear ooips88

hey how you doing I wonder if you are American or Vietnamese you said that you were American if you are American how can you understand Vietnamese. Well if you are than we both the same learning Vietnamese Languages...Well I'm here learning two Languages Vietnamese and Korean and of course I need to practice more my English skill but the most language that I wanted to learn is Vietnamese because I'm not really good at Vietnamese accent I can read or write really good but when I speak sounds horrible.....oh I just want to say thank you for helping me the translation last time.....Well I don't use Vdict.com to translate things I'm using it for learning and want to commicate with people around the world learning and get opinion and experience from them it is really usefull I'm glad I'm here....