Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please translate this paragraph in English. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please translate this paragraph in English.

difi

Quote Originally Posted by Candy_84 View Post
    Đối với chúng tôi, công việc tổ chức luôn là niềm đam mê cháy bỏng, trẻ trung, năng động bởi lẽ tự nhiên, các sự kiện luôn mới mẻ và cực kỳ sống động. Để thấu đạt hoàn hảo trong công tác tổ chức, mỗi thành viên AT Event cần phải nỗ lực tối đa trong một guồng máy được vận hành trơn tru nhưng quan trọng hơn, tính chuyên nghiệp cao độ làm cho sự hoàn hảo ấy trở thành một tiêu chuẩn bất di bất dịch. Đề cập lĩnh vực này, thay vì màu xám, sự xanh tươi thể hiện trên hàng loạt sự kiện mà chúng tôi đã tổ chức với một khoảng cách ấn tượng về không gian và thời gian, đáp ứng hàng loạt những yêu cầu khắt khe nhất của những khách hàng khó tính.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Managing an organization is always an exciting challenge yet a true desire in our career due to its own natural excitment and freshness. Up to date and "real life" events are what get us completlely stimulated. Getting the task done to its perfection requires each and every one of the AT Event member to overachieve beyond one's expectation by assuring your motor running smoothly, and more important your world class profession in which turn out to be an absolute standard. By doing so, we got ourselves a complete make-over that we replaced what so-called the "grey matter" with the "freshness". Our series of latest events that have left so many in awe in terms of time and space really speak out the fact of who we really are. More and more, we are now bringing the extreme satisfaction to all of our customers even with ones who seem to have difficult and complex issues.

my .02 cent...

Candy_84

Default thanks everybody!

Cam on cac bạn đã quan tâm đến bài của tôi..lời góp ý cũng như nhận xét của các bạn rất có ý nghĩa dối với toi...thanks alot!