Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Nice to meet you everyone! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice to meet you everyone!

antran_mickey

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Watney View Post
    Hi everyone and hi Antran-Mickey how is Buon Ma Thuot today? That was my home town but I been away for so long almost 9 years from now, and I really missed my home town wished I could go back to visit. Does Buon Ma Thuot change from the 9 years ago or still the same. So how long you been living in Buon Ma Thuot? I lived near HOA HIEP now is Thị Trấn chu Y JUT. Oh well haven't introduce myself yet. My nick on forum is my real name and I live in North Carolina of the United States of America the heart of the United States you know. Well nice meeting you all.
    Hi Watney! I'm really glad to meet you here.Are you living in US alone? My family moved to Buon Ma Thuot 8 years ago. Buon Ma thuot change a lot now, develop more industry,especially in travel.I'm working in Ho Chi Minh now, so I somtimes go back my home 2-3 times a year. If you have free time, should you go to visit BMT,a lot of strange will come with you. I hope you at BUON MA THUOT city if possible.

Default hi Antran_mickey

You moved to Buon Ma Thuot for about several months after I left. I might go back on June and yes of course I'm going to stay at thanh pho Buon Ma Thuot. Well nice meeting you here. Happy New Year!! Oh what is your gender? I'm just curious if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by thukontum View Post
    I have a world but I can't find out any way to translate. Help me if possible.that world is " preatomization" i can't guess its meaning.
    atomization là nguyên tử hóa vậy preatomization là trước nguyên tử hóa

antran_mickey

You moved to Buon Ma Thuot for about several months after I left. I might go back on June and yes of course I'm going to stay at thanh pho Buon Ma Thuot. Well nice meeting you here. Happy New Year!! Oh what is your gender? I'm just curious if you don't mind.
    Your name is Watney now,what is your name by Vietnamese? I'm female.I guess you are male, right or wrong? How about is your life in US now?

Quote Originally Posted by trunnie View Post
    atomization là nguyên tử hóa vậy preatomization là trước nguyên tử hóa
    suggestion:

Tiền nguyên tử hóa.

Default antran-mickey

I'm also a female, so we could be friends. Post comments sometimes okay.

Flashlove

Quote Originally Posted by thukontum View Post
    I have a world but I can't find out any way to translate. Help me if possible.that world is " preatomization" i can't guess its meaning.
    world or word huh

antran_mickey

Default Sorry,Watney!

I'm also a female, so we could be friends. Post comments sometimes okay.
    Long time no see you.The first thing i want to say with you that i 'm realy sorry about my late reply because my work is very busy nowaday.Nice to meet you here. My English is vey bad so i want to practice to sombody here.
    I hope to receice message from you.

Quote Originally Posted by antran_mickey View Post
    Long time no see you.The first thing i want to say with you that i 'm realy sorry about my late reply because my work is very busy nowaday.Nice to meet you here. My English is vey bad so i want to practice to sombody here.
    I hope to receice message from you.
    Hi antra_mickey,
    There are few things you may like to learn , here you go .

Long time no see you.The first of all (thing)! I really want to say (with you that i 'm realy) sorry to you about my late reply. It is because I am very busy lately (my work is very busy nowaday).Nice to see you back (meet you here). My English is vey bad so I want to have it in practice with anybody here.
    I hope to receive a message from you.
    (You don't need those ones in red)
    Sorry if this work bother you
    Last edited by LtDra; 03-28-2008 at 03:20 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

nice to meet you, I've been learning English for years, you're welcome here, we are family, good to see you around.