Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Luyện nghe tiếng Anh với 3 cấp độ(trình A,Trình B, TrÌNH C) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Luyện nghe tiếng Anh với 3 cấp độ(trình A,Trình B, TrÌNH C)

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Do what I did. Speak!

If they don't understand it, I try again in another way until they get the message. If not, use động từ "To quơ ". Who cares if they laugh at you. Beside laugh with them, so they can't laugh at you.

One thing to keep in mind, don't think in Vietnamese and translate. Think in English and speak.
    Paddy ,
    You seem have alot of experience up ahead. Because this is what I am just start doing now; "try it again " "(repeak) repeat my self slowly","talking my self while driving home" ...when I have a chance I will try to talk to those speedy english speaker , laughing and making joke with them. By this ways, I can see my english moves up a lot faster compaired to those years I had learned English in VietNam.
    And yes , like Paddy mention above don't try to translate between VNese & Engl. Just learn like a 2,or 3 year old kid.
    Last edited by LtDra; 10-20-2007 at 09:56 AM.

dnguyen78

Default Fastest way to learn English

Quote Originally Posted by nghiemhung1 View Post
    I always have trouble in hearing and speaking, may be i always not be confidented when i say to any one, i afraid of wrong in speaking...When i talk in english i don't believe in my capacity...what must i do..??
    First of all I wanted to say that Paddy's method is a great one. This is what I did to help me improving my comprehensive in English, watching TV or any moives with closed caption on and a dictionary by your side, in case you need to look up words that you don't know and at the same time try to pronouce them. To help with speaking, try to speak in English as much as you can but you need to speak slowly and repeat your self again if you have to, however NEVER EVER get frustrated with yourself because it doesn't do you any good except memory blocks ( easier said than done, right!!).
    Well, there is a fastest way to learn English that is try to date an American girl, move in together and you will see a tremendous impovement in no time. (joking)
    Hope this would help.
    Last edited by dnguyen78; 10-20-2007 at 06:01 PM.

blacksnow

Quote Originally Posted by tuyetmuahe View Post
    hi evẻy body,tôi mới tham gia ,các bạn giúp tôi với ,thank every body
    hi i'm a new member my english is bad so i need help especially my listening skill help me

bạn ơi mình muốn luyện nghe tiếng anh giao tiếp lắm rồi bạn hay share đi

Quote Originally Posted by minhthuy View Post
    bạn ơi mình muốn luyện nghe tiếng anh giao tiếp lắm rồi bạn hay share đi
    Mình biết 2 site có nhiều bài luyện nghe cũng ok lắm. lopngoaingu.com và sinhngu.com

Good luck!
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Default hh

cac ban oi minh yeu tieng anh lam cac ban giup minh hoc tieng anh di minh atmuon hoc lam, cac ban chi cho minh cach hoc di, va phai hoc tu dau

Default hi everybody

when you complete listening and speaking programe.you share it to me,please!thanks.

Mình rất muốn học tốt tiếng anh, nhưng mình không biết phải khởi đầu như thế nào cho môn tiếng anh của mình đây! Có pro tiếng anh nào ở đây xin chỉ giáo mình vài phương pháp học tiếng anh như thế nào cho hiệu quả nhất! Tài hạ xin được lĩnh giáo.

beck

I'm a new member.Hoping your help!

beck

Have you finished?please share with me if it's done.Thanks!