Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please, need some help to translate into Vietnamese. Thank you - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please, need some help to translate into Vietnamese. Thank you

then you have leeway to do what you want to do

la(n ra cu*o*`i ti'p ah ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HiHucCaoGio View Post
    HAHA, please do not ask me to translate the disclaimer!
    Let me try!
    Cái bài này chỉ để giải trí tí xíu trong lúc mài dũa kĩ năng thông dịch thư cho cô gái ở Chợ Lớn.

Bác thấy dịch thế này có ổn ko?
    Last edited by dethuong_x0x; 02-11-2009 at 03:45 AM.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

HiHucCaoGio

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    Let me try!
    Cái bài này chỉ để giải trí tí xíu trong lúc mài dũa kĩ năng thông dịch cho cô gái ở Chợ Lớn.

Bác thấy dịch thế này có ổn ko?
    Đúng rồị -- Hay có thể viết là:

Bài viết này chỉ để giải trí cho các Bác khi tôi đang tập luyện cách viết thơ cho một cô gái trong Chợ Lớn.

HiHucCaoGio

Quote Originally Posted by xiumai View Post
    then you have leeway to do what you want to do

la(n ra cu*o*`i ti'p ah ahahahaha
    Pác Xi Muoi cừơi đã chưa? Hay là vừa cười vưà gãi đầu?

Glad that you have fun.

xỉu mai

XỈU MAI

HiHucCaoGio

Quote Originally Posted by xiumai View Post
    xỉu mai

XỈU MAI
    Sorry, Xỉu Mai it is. Mà Xỉu Mai là gì? Đọc cứ tưởng là Xíu Mại (bà con dzí Há Cảo)

To HIHUC and the others : It is rude to make jokes on people personal letter, don't you think so? You should create your own post and joke all the ways you want.

Em yêu,

Anh củng cãm thấy buồn vì chúng ta không thể bên nhau vào ngày Chủ Nhật cho ngày lễ tình yêu. Mặc dầu anh xa em, nhưng em vẫn ở trong tim và tâm trí của anh. Mỗi ngày anh đều nghĩ đến em. Hằng đêm anh điều mơ thấy em. Anh lúc nào củng suy nghĩ, không biết em như thế nào, đang cãm thấy như thế nào, đang làm gì……
    Chúng mình s ẽ có ngày lể Tình Yêu riêng của chúng ta vào ngay 28 Tháng Hai khi chúng ta gặp lại. Chỉ còn vài ngày nữa thôi. Anh nhớ em rất nhiều.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

HiHucCaoGio

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    To HIHUC and the others : It is rude to make jokes on people personal letter, don't you think so? You should create your own post and joke all the ways you want.

Em yêu,

Anh củng cãm thấy buồn vì chúng ta không thể bên nhau vào ngày Chủ Nhật cho ngày lễ tình yêu. Mặc dầu anh xa em, nhưng em vẫn ở trong tim và tâm trí của anh. Mỗi ngày anh đều nghĩ đến em. Hằng đêm anh điều mơ thấy em. Anh lúc nào củng suy nghĩ, không biết em như thế nào, đang cãm thấy như thế nào, đang làm gì……
    Chúng mình s ẽ có ngày lể Tình Yêu riêng của chúng ta vào ngay 28 Tháng Hai khi chúng ta gặp lại. Chỉ còn vài ngày nữa thôi. Anh nhớ em rất nhiều.

No, it's not rude at all. If OP (Original Poster/Original Post) intended for the letter to be "personal", he should not want to post it in a public forum such as this. This is a public forum on the Net, anyone can read without even having to register: nothing personal here. He could preserve his privacy in many ways such as PM you for the translation, etc. Once here, you can translate it your way, mine is my ideas - OK!?
    As I said in my lengthy disclaimer, if you don't have a sense of humor, just move on. Don't have to be so stiff.
    And, yes, I and others did create our own POSTS, just not opening another THREAD. It would be silly to do so.
    BTW, in English, we say: " joke any ways you like" not " joke all the ways you like" (đùa đủ kiểu)
    Lastly, you are a native Vietnamese, try to spell correctly. Occasional errors is OK, consistently wrong is not.
    Examples: cũng, not củng ; cảm, not cãm; etc.

Bite me

__________________________________________________ ____
    To the man who only has a pair of jaws, everything he encounters begins to look like thing he can bite.
    -HiHucCaoGio

Mr. HIHUC

Obviously i can't understand the kind of humor hijacking people's thread when they are asking for help and making a joke out of it. (and the joke is just so lame, i can't image people can laugh over it)

And since you don't know, PM for private translation may take forever if that person is not availble. And here is news to you, some people don't have a choice, that why they post here asking for help from strange people.

It is ok if you don't help, but jump in to just hijack and make a joke out of it is just rude. If you can't see that, you are too innocent. If there were a mod here, i am sure he would kick you and your sense of humor of of the thread.

And thanks for the corrections. I hope I didn't make any fatal mistake, did I? I am not Bac, `~ is pronounced the same by me and i don't care when i am not helping people on that problem. At least i double check and minimize my mistakes when i give my opinions.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

HiHucCaoGio

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    Mr. HIHUC

Obviously i can't understand the kind of humor hijacking people's thread when they are asking for help and making a joke out of it. (and the joke is just so lame, i can't image people can laugh over it)

And since you don't know, PM for private translation may take forever if that person is not availble. And here is news to you, some people don't have a choice, that why they post here asking for help from strange people.

It is ok if you don't help, but jump in to just hijack and make a joke out of it is just rude. If you can't see that, you are too innocent. If there were a mod here, i am sure he would kick you and your sense of humor of of the thread.

And thanks for the corrections. I hope I didn't make any fatal mistake, did I? I am not Bac, `~ is pronounced the same by me and i don't care when i am not helping people on that problem. At least i double check and minimize my mistakes when i give my opinions.
    chicken-dog

1. Hijacking a thread is where some one post an item unrelated to the OP. My post translated the OP request -- my style!
    2. Humor is not expected to be understood by all readers. A nice disclaimer was provided and it explicitly asked those w/ no sense of humor to go on. Please respect that. There are other members who have found it a fun change in this unpaid job.
    3. In an open forum, everyone can attempt to translate a request. You can not decide yours is the only one that acceptable. OP can decide which one or none he/she's going to use. There is no need to attack others styles.
    4. I've been posting in various forum with large numbers of posts. I've seen many "gà non háu đá" also. Chill out.
    5. If you haven't noticed, many high caliber posters in here seem to avoid these cheesy, border line game player's requests for translations? You can do it whichever ways you want, it can be your God's appointed missions for all I care. If I picked a request to do a translation, I want to have some fun sometimes -- you have no business telling me otherwise.
    6. As I've said once before, I will try to IGNORE your posts from now on. Don't try to pick a fight, I won't entertain you anymore.