Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Cứu tôi với !!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cứu tôi với !!!!!!!

3hungvo

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Tôi không có tự điển Oxford nên không kiểm chứng được nhưng trong mấy cuốn tôi có thì không thấy cuốn nào dịch nghĩa là "phương đông" cả.

tự điển trên mạng này cũng không có phần phương đông luôn:
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ethnic

Hơn nữa nếu nhà hàng gốc Hy Lạp hoặc Mễ Tây Cơ tại Mỹ thì có ở phương đông không?

Đọc mục số 3,7 của link trên thì thấy rõ ethnic ~= dân thiểu số.
    Dear Paddy,
    You are so clever. Thanks for the link.
    If we only base on words, It hardly to interpret the idea of the text. As I mentioned, we will base on the real situation to do it smootly. If you are not sure about the word " phuong dong", no need to use it. I suggested 3 options so far. If the text mentiones also the Mexican restaurant or Greek one, of cause forget the word"phuong dong" as my 1st option " nha hang dac san tu nhan".
    I am glad to be of further discussion with you.
    Thanks again.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 3hungvo View Post
    Dear Paddy,
    You are so clever. Thanks for the link.
    If we only base on words, It hardly to interpret the idea of the text. As I mentioned, we will base on the real situation to do it smootly. If you are not sure about the word " phuong dong", no need to use it. I suggested 3 options so far. If the text mentiones also the Mexican restaurant or Greek one, of cause forget the word"phuong dong" as my 1st option " nha hang dac san tu nhan".
    I am glad to be of further discussion with you.
    Thanks again.
    Good luck
    I am not that clever, but thanks for your compliment.

Tôi nghĩ không nên dùng chữ phương đông trong bất cứ trường hợp nào vì ethnic không có nghĩa như vậy.

Smile oxford dictionary

các bạn thử vô trang web này xem coi có không?daomanhtung.wikidot.com