Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help me understand... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me understand...

Quote Originally Posted by onedaymylove View Post
    Then she is a happy girl. Not like me. Because HE NEVER LOVED me.
    That's why it hurt for so long and so much.

I remember how happy I was without love. But I guess I had a lesson to learn.
    Now I know when you really love someone, it hurts.
    Makes you feel like standing before Heaven's gates, but then the gates are shut on you. I got close enough, but I was never allowed to enter. Only touched the skies. Then back to earth again. A scar across my heart.

I hope I will never love again.
    I just want to be free...
    I am happy that You got the answer for yourself. He was captured by you like a Heaven gate and it was kept shut. It must be your first love.
    But by saying like that I reckon that you might be exposed to more dangers of other types. Losing faith in love.

China has a population of 1.5 billion. We divide it by 80, supposing life span is 80 for one person, to get the number of people at your age. And then we divide it by 2 to get the number of men.
    It is 9 million. Many of them are good, kind men.
    That number is half a million in Vietnam.

If he happened to read your words, he must feel the pain. Chinese girls believe in retaliation? right?

It is hard to accept our mistakes or misunderstanding. Meanwhile, expectations have a percentage of 50/50 wrong or right. But if we do accept we learn something else, even more valuable than what we thought we lost.

Vietnamese girls have a saying:
    "I thought the well was so deep
    So I tied a longer rope for the bucket
    The well turned out to be shallow
    I felt pity all my life for the wasteful part of the rope."
    Cherio,

Thank you for your wise words, Tanyenbai, I'll remember that!
    But it seems the well I wished to drink form was worse than just SHALLOW, in fact, I've come to the conclusion that the well was HOLLOW...
    Nothing to feel much pity about

You've helped me enormously with your advice, cảm ơn rất nhiều and all the best to you!

aww ... do you know the saying " all men are wolf", especialy vietnamese guys? Caz I'm a vietnamese girl, I've got a better understanding about them. Vietnamese guys [almost all of them] always wear a mask of generous, kind, and gallant when they're with girls. It's sort of environmental and natural for boys to be like that, you know.
    But don't let that mask trick you. Do not fall for that in particularly!

In addition, guys are greedy. If you easily fall for them, they will get bored of you soon and throw you away like trash. Should make it harder for them, like the cat and the mouse, so that they will treasure you becaz they would know your value.

Be confident, girl! there are many vietnamese songs about girls mistreat boys much more than songs about girls tell about boy cheat on them. got that?
    If You
    * Love Manga & Anime
    * Want to learn English

I would be very Pleasant to have you visit my blog at:
    http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/wild-4ever
    or
    http://wild4ever.tk/

Let's be friend and help each other learn

Quote Originally Posted by wild4ever View Post
    aww ... do you know the saying " all men are wolf", especialy vietnamese guys? Caz I'm a vietnamese girl, I've got a better understanding about them. Vietnamese guys [almost all of them] always wear a mask of generous, kind, and gallant when they're with girls. It's sort of environmental and natural for boys to be like that, you know.
    But don't let that mask trick you. Do not fall for that in particularly!

In addition, guys are greedy. If you easily fall for them, they will get bored of you soon and throw you away like trash. Should make it harder for them, like the cat and the mouse, so that they will treasure you becaz they would know your value.

Be confident, girl! there are many vietnamese songs about girls mistreat boys much more than songs about girls tell about boy cheat on them. got that?
    you sound right "easy come easy go". But unfortunately, naive girls always listen to their hearts before anything else. But what can we do if we don't use the heart for love?
    Last edited by LtDra; 08-10-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Thank you onedaylove for the E correction.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Thanks wild4ever! You're a very clever girl! I hope all your dreams come true, and very soon, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    you sound right "easy come easy go". But unfortunately, (the) naive(ty) girls always listen to their hearts before anything else. But what can we do if we don't use the heart for love?
    I really like wild4ever's frankness and directness, LtDra, and I think her attitude is very good. But, of course, as a naive girl, I like your definition of what a heart is meant for, even more!!

Anyway, philosophically speaking, it seems the outcome of one's personal expectations is only a matter of prudent or foolish choice of the object of our love. Give your heart to the wrong person and you end up heartbroken. But after you've picked up the pieces, you realize that you may have lost one battle, but in fact, you've WON THE WAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by onedaymylove View Post
    Thanks wild4ever! You're a very clever girl! I hope all your dreams come true, and very soon, too!

I really like wild4ever's frankness and directness, LtDra, and I think her attitude is very good. But, of course, as a naive girl, I like your definition of what a heart is meant for, even more!!

Anyway, philosophically speaking, it seems the outcome of one's personal expectations is only a matter of prudent or foolish choice of the object of our love. Give your heart to the wrong person and you end up heartbroken. But after you've picked up the pieces, you realize that you may have lost one battle, but in fact, you've WON THE WAR!!
    "no pain no gain"
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất