Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vietnamese custom (Using "quất" tree on "Tết" holliday) - Page 2

Thread: Vietnamese custom (Using "quất" tree on "Tết" holliday)

Threaded View

hdungbeat

Default Vietnamese custom (Using "quất" tree on "Tết" holliday)

There is a little times left till the Tet holiday comes. This holliday is most important for Vietnamese. On this holliday, Vietnameses of one family desire to meet each other so much. If you are Vietnamese and live far from your family, you always feel that there is a speacial thing which urges you to come back to your home, when "Tet" holliday is coming.

It is very interesting to talk about Vietnamese custom on Tet holliday and discuss them together.

For openers, we will discuss a Vietnamese custom, using a "quất" tree in house. On "Tet" holliday, all families in Viet Nam have at least one "quất" tree. It with a lot of fruits represents the happiness, weath and luck.

As I know, maybe not like Chinese, Korean..do, only Vietnamese use "quất" tree in house, during Chinese new year holliday (also called "Tet" by Vietnamese). Am I right? if I'm right, I think this custom of Vietnamese is very unique and beautiful.

Please, discuss about the point and correct the above sentences if you find out any mistake.
    Last edited by hdungbeat; 12-28-2007 at 12:22 PM.