Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help translate these phrases?

Thread: Please help translate these phrases?

Question Please help translate these phrases?

1: e dung lam the voi a, a dau long lam

2: A buon Wa, a ve nha e yeu, chac phai mat 1h moi den nha, sg dang mua va a dang rat buon

3: em goi may tam hinh chup hom tet vo sai gon cho anh

4: hinh ne

Thank you so much. This community is great.

Quote Originally Posted by phuc View Post
    1: e dung lam the voi a, a dau long lam

2: A buon Wa, a ve nha e yeu, chac phai mat 1h moi den nha, sg dang mua va a dang rat buon

3: em goi may tam hinh chup hom tet vo sai gon cho anh

4: hinh ne

Thank you so much. This community is great.

I noticed you have a Vietnamese name "Phuc".My younger brother has that name also. I guess you were in Saigon and your GF(?!)were trying to make contact with you via internet or traditional mail, My translation would make sense if that's the case.Anyway,I'll try my best to help.

1.Đừng làm thế với anh, Anh đau lòng lắm. Please don't do that to me, It breaks my heart.
    2.Anh buồn quá, Anh về nhá em yêu, chắc phải mất 1 tiếng mới đến nhà ( I'm not sure about the second phrase, It might read: Sài Gòn đang mưa và anh đang rất buồn?)I feel lonely and sad but My dear I got to go, It probably takes me about an hour to get home.It's been raining here in Saigon and I'm sitting here sad.
    3.Em gởi cho anh mấy tấm hình chụp hôm Tết vào Saigon cho anh.Dear,I send you some pictures taken back in Tet.
    4.Here are the pictures.

Lenguyen.

Lenguyen, your translations are mostly very good. However, in #3 there are a few small grammatical errors. It should be, "I am sending you some pictures" instead of "I send you" and it should be "pictures taken during Tet" instead of "back in Tet". I only bring this up to help people who are trying to learn English and need to speak or write it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by carolton67 View Post
    Lenguyen, your translations are mostly very good. However, in #3 there are a few small grammatical errors. It should be, "I am sending you some pictures" instead of "I send you" and it should be "pictures taken during Tet" instead of "back in Tet". I only bring this up to help people who are trying to learn English and need to speak or write it correctly.
    Bravo Carolton, Thanks for the corrections.
    Lenguyen.