Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please translate,urgently!

Thread: Please translate,urgently!

Default Please translate,urgently!

" Mong muốn được tiếp cận với môi trường làm việc năng động, hiện đại và chuyên nghiệp, để có thể ứng dụng kiến thức, khả năng chuyên môn vào công việc. Và mong muốn học hỏi kinh nghiệm từ đồng nghiệp và từ môi trường sung quanh, để có thể tự hoàn thiện bản thân, nhằm phát triển và thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp "
    Mong mọi người giúp đỡ!

Quote Originally Posted by lviv View Post
    " Mong muốn được tiếp cận với môi trường làm việc năng động, hiện đại và chuyên nghiệp, để có thể ứng dụng kiến thức, khả năng chuyên môn vào công việc. Và mong muốn học hỏi kinh nghiệm từ đồng nghiệp và từ môi trường sung quanh, để có thể tự hoàn thiện bản thân, nhằm phát triển và thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp "
    Mong mọi người giúp đỡ!
    I hope to see an active working environment, modern, and professional, to apply knowledge, professional skills to the job. I also hope to gain experience from colleagues and surrounding environment, so that I can improve myself for the purpose of growing and developing in the career.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Not the best translation but I hope it helps
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TLT View Post
    Not the best translation but I hope it helps
    Thank you so much!