Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me -i can writing can u help and check corectly!!!!!!!!!! please????????

Thread: help me -i can writing can u help and check corectly!!!!!!!!!! please????????

Default help me -i can writing can u help and check corectly!!!!!!!!!! please????????

How has my writing changed over the semester?

Many different students are attending ESL classes with varying priorities, however; one priority seems to be the same: to gain English language skills, speaking, reading and writing.
    Eight weeks ago when I began ESL 21 A class, I was self concincence about my poor writing skills, but after few week taking this class and following instructions given by my instructor I can see my improvement. Journals #1, and Journal #2, are only two examples of my work during this semester when I can show my progress in writing.
    Paraphrasing, Quoting, and using resources are the most important skills (beside the grammar), which I have learned during this time.
    As I mention I learned much more in this class, for example; how to write topic sentence or how to use properly verbs. All of the new lessons I can apply easily to every my work .I think that excellent example is my first essay in class about poverty (in this assignment I miss the topic sentence) and my second essay I wrote during the office hours about Anthropology (this one have precise topic sentence).
    In this assignment, I would like to show the differences between my two Journals.
    Journal # 1 was assigned in the second week in my class, all of us were writing about Urban Legend according to the article How Urban Legend Work by Tom Harris.
    Journal is kind of free writing and for the beginning, this writing assignment seems to be easy .After all it wasn’t that easy. According to comments giving me by professor J.Plotner, my work was disorganizing. I strongly agree with this comment. The journal was a little disorganize without good supporting examples from the right resources.
    In other hand three weeks later, I was writing journal # 2 about Grameen Bank.
    This time my work was much more organized, I add examples and name of sources from I was paraphrasing and quoting.

In conclusion, I can just say then I learned a lot in this class. As I say in the beginning, paraphrasing and quoting are important in my future science classes. I exactly know how much I have to learn to be good in academicals writing, but I am sure then the next English classes help me develop my skills.

PS
    I know this paragraph is not perfect, but that is my reflection about this class

Good, it looks almost alright, except few grammar mistakes, you can improve your writing by continuing this effort and through reading extensively and absorbing the contents and vocabulary used by professional writers. Skimming through the daily newspaper may help in improving your dissertation writing skills as well.

I think one of the easy method is to use creative writing ideas. Many creative writers use prompts to generate new material. Prompts can be challenges -- for example, write a story using only one syllable words or craft an alphabet story where the first sentence begins with the letter A, the next sentence B, and so on -- or themes provided by journals, or a poem to which an writer can respond. Creative writing exercises, like any kind of warm-up routine before playing a sport or a musical instrument, help loosen up your imagination while honing your writing muscles.