Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Andrew Sydney

Thread: Andrew Sydney

Andrew3

Default Could some translate this letter for me please?

Hi
    Firstly thanks Manh for translating for me, I do appreciate it.

Any way could some translate the following...

Dear Friends

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and hope you and your family are well. Currently im living in (Bonnyrigg area) in Sydney. Im slowly getting over my sadness and trying to start a new life again as a single man.

How are you enjoying having your family from Vietnam? How is Jessica? Please say a special hello to her. Ive taken the day off to write to you, as I have special memories of our times together especially when we went fishing together as a family along with Em Tu and Vivian, I do miss those special times.

I will be in Sydney for awhile, Hopefully my experience here can help me understand more about Vietnamese culture. Please be reasurred I dont have any bitter feelings , only sadness that I didnt have the opportunity to convey my feelings on this matter.

Both Em Tu and Vivan have feelings too, and I respect those too, I hope she can continue to be happy and one day open up her heart, only then will she able to develop a trust for those who have her geniune interests at heart.
    Ive always trusted her and had no doubt, I only wanted to help her.

Take care both of you, You always be my friend, Take care all of you and give a hug to Jessica for me thanks

Your Friend
    Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew3; 01-23-2008 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Could some translate this for me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Hi
    Dear Friends

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and hope you and your family are well. Currently im living in (Bonnyrigg area) in Sydney. Im slowly getting over my sadness and trying to start a new life again as a single man.

How are you enjoying having your family from Vietnam? How is Jessica? Please say a special hello to her. Ive taken the day off to write to you, as I have special memories of our times together especially when we went fishing together as a family along with Em Tu and Vivian, I do miss those special times.

I will be in Sydney for awhile, Hopefully my experience here can help me understand more about Vietnamese culture. Please be reasurred I dont have any bitter feelings , only sadness that I didnt have the opportunity to convey my feelings on this matter.

Both Em Tu and Vivan have feelings too, and I respect those too, I hope she can continue to be happy and one day open up her heart, only then will she able to develop a trust for those who have her geniune interests at heart.
    Ive always trusted her and had no doubt, I only wanted to help her.

Take care both of you, You always be my friend, Take care all of you and give a hug to Jessica for me thanks

Your Friend
    Andrew
    Chào các bạn,
    Tôi muốn dùng cơ hội này để chào và mong bạn và gia đình khỏe mạnh. Tôi đang ở vùng Bonnyrigg trong Sydney. Tôi đang từ từ vượt qua nỗi buồn và lập lại cuộc đời độc thân.

Bạn vui sống với gia đình từ Việt Nam như thế nào ? Jessica có khỏe không? Cho tôi nhắn lời chào đặc biệt tới cô bé ấy. Tôi lấy một ngày nghỉ để viết cho bạn, khi tôi có những kỷ niệm đặc biệt về những lúc chúng ta gần nhau, nhất là khi chúng ta đi câu cá như một gia đình có cả em Tu và Vivian, tôi nhớ những thời gian đó lắm.

Tôi sẽ ở Sydney một thời gian. Hy vọng rằng kinh nghiệm ở đây sẽ giúp tôi hiểu nhiều hơn về phong tục của người Việt Nam. Bạn nên biết rằng tôi không có những cảm tình xấu đối với bạn, chỉ có buồn rằng tôi đã không có cơ hội để thố lộ tình cảm của tôi về chuyện này.

Em Tu và Vivian cũng có tình cảm, và tôi tôn trọng những tình cảm đó, tôi mong rằng cô ấy tiếp tục vui vẻ và một ngày nào đó sẽ cởi mở hơn, chỉ có lúc đó cô ấy mới có thể tin vào những người mà thật sự tốt với cô. Tôi lúc nào cũng tin tưởng và không nghi kị cô ấy, tôi chỉ muốn giúp cô ấy thôi.

Hai bạn nhớ giữ gìn sức khỏe, hai bạn lúc nào cũng là bạn tôi, nhớ ôm Jessica giùm tôi. Cảm ơn.

Bạn.
    Andrew

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney

Hi Paddy

Thanks very much for that, You are good at translation well done!
    Thanks heaps
    Andrew