Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
Im sorry if I dont live up too your expectations,, Unfortunately with this kind of forum its quite easy to become quite self centred and quite easy to develop a high opinion of ones self as far as translation goes. Im not here to make comparisons or try and impress others of my abilities. Im quite happy to accept critiscim but from those who dont have a high opinion of once self

Andrew
Andrew,

First, most people here just start to learn English and tend to consider native English speakers as the right source of grammar, vocabulary. Because of this assumption, they tend to think whatever you posted were written correctly.

Second, certain ethnic groups tend to use English in certain way because of direct translation from their first languages.

Because of those two reasons, I asked if you are a native English speaker. With that readers of this forum can draw their own conclusion about your posts, and for me to translate your post easier into Vietnamese (and hopefully to understand your ethnicity, if you were not native Aussie) once I correctly understand your posts.

As for impression and other craps, I don't give a hoot. I am here to learn just like any other members, and maybe help each other out a bit.