Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
can anyone out there help me translate

Thread: can anyone out there help me translate

Default can anyone out there help me translate

it just short sentences ''No Child Left Behind" Thanks in advance for your help

Thanks alot for your help.
    Last edited by Watney; 01-11-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Default 200Ng-Triphuong

I'm not really good in viet that's why I'm asking for help. I can speak but not translate

Quote Originally Posted by Watney View Post
    it just short sentences ''No Child Left Behind" Thanks in advance for your help
    Thanks alot for your help.
    By reading your post i suppose you know what this phrase means. Or if you wanna find out more about it, checks it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind.
    Here comes the translation for that: (Đạo Luật) Không Một Trẻ Em Nào (Bị) Bỏ Lại Phía Sau.

Default Thanks for your help unmaned

I really appricate for your help unnamed. Vietnamese is so complicated that's why I couldn't figured it out, but thanks to you for helping solving this one I am counting on you. I thought English is hard but Vietnamese even harder, the pinch,tones,pronuonciation,the sounds so hard to get it all together

hdungbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Watney View Post
    I really appricate for your help unnamed. Vietnamese is so complicated that's why I couldn't figured it out, but thanks to you for helping solving this one I am counting on you. I thought English is hard but Vietnamese even harder, the pinch,tones,pronuonciation,the sounds so hard to get it all together
    Is your mother tongue English or fisrt language? I am a Vietnamese so in my opinion learning English is so hard. If you can pronounce a vietnamese word you can spell it correctly. In English the correlation between spelling and pronunciation is not as close as that in other languages like Vietnamese...
    Try to learn Vietnamese! Vietnamese people in this site can help you in learning it.
    Cheer up!

Default Thanks hdungbeat

Yeah that's why I'm here for, my English is not as perfect as Amercian but Vietnamese somtimes I get it mixed up with the what Vietnamese call dấu. You know sometimes I want to say something but instead it comes a diffrent words and diffrent meaning. For Ex: you want to say ma which is ghost but instead you say mà. Well I'm glad to meet you, so you could help me with my Vietnamese. I'm not Vietnamese that's why I think Vietnamese is hard to pronuounce but it's easy to learn I think,oh one more thing my mother native Language ís Malaysian.

Ilikemydict

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    By reading your post i suppose you know what this phrase means. Or if you wanna find out more about it, checks it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind.
    Here comes the translation for that: (Đạo Luật) Không Một Trẻ Em Nào (Bị) Bỏ Lại Phía Sau.
    Không Một Trẻ Em Nào (Bị) Bỏ rơi sounds better.