Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
[ Please! Help me to setting Vietnamese Keyboard ..

Thread: [ Please! Help me to setting Vietnamese Keyboard ..

Default [ Please! Help me to setting Vietnamese Keyboard ..

Xin Chào, Các Bạn ! and hello Dear!

I'm Mark and now learning Vietnamese at home alone. And I've a small trouble to type Vietnamese Keyboard. So, I need your help urgently! If anybody to help me in here, I'm so happy and looks like to learn Vietnamese easier than now. My problem is something simple! Now let's explain for your reference.

1. OS environment : Windows 7 -32 bit
    2. Vietnamese Keyboard : Unikey 4.0 RC
    3. V. Font setting : Unicode + VNI
    4. What for; look for dictionary through this site, Vdict or Vietgle by Lac Viet and writing exercise by both site online. So many " thanh điệu " make me tired really.. you know.
    5. Problem : when I used to ON unikey and open writing tools like MS Word or Google Documents page, there is no problem in typing thanh điệu 1,3,5 6, but others 2,4,7,8 does not acted well. thanh điệu typing does not response..TTT
    Maybe I thought this is happen by wrong font setting or other cause remain I do not imagine? Opening unikey introduction pages, I'm confusing there are so many font setting allowed. Which one is correct setting ?
    thank you for your warm & kind concern for my thread and I'm appreciate your help in advance. If you have any solution, It's OK to send me answer by e-mail or leave answer in this site!

for your reference, I'm Korean and my name is Mark Oh and hope to study Vietnamese easier than now. I'm really sorry to write down this by English not Vietnamese. My Vietnamese ability does not backup to write down like this at now..TTT But someday coming, I'd be reach there!

thank you again reading mine! Cam On Nhieu !
    Mark
    e-mail : audiolegend@gmail.com

use Unikey (Unicode type) with unicode fonts like Tahoma, verdana, arial ... ok

Default VPS Keys

I'm not sure about Unikey, but I use VPSKeys, and it works great. You can customize your keystrokes with it.

http://www.vps.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=69

Smile [ Cam on Nhieu ! - Cac Ban ! ]

Xin chao !

I will thank you for good information and mail!
    it must be helpful for me and I was used to Unikey so far, but I think a tip about VPS keys also very valuable and it is so well made software at a glance looking. Anyway, I thought my problem could be solve with these informations in bypass way. Now, trying to do it ..^^

thanks again and be happy days!

Mark Oh