Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
1 số từ vựng tiếng Anh thương mại trong thương lượng P1

Thread: 1 số từ vựng tiếng Anh thương mại trong thương lượng P1

Thumbs up 1 số từ vựng tiếng Anh thương mại trong thương lượng P1

Lại tiếp tục up bài được học trên lớp cho cả nhà đây!!

- alternatives noun /ɔ:l'tə:nətiv/: other option, lựa chọn
    We can't offer you the raise you requested, but let's discuss some other alternatives.

- amplify verb/'æmplifai/: expand; give more information, mở rộng
    Could you amplify on your proposal please.

- arbitration noun /,ɑ:bi'treiʃn/: conflict that is addressed by using a neutral third party, phân xử
    We're better to settle this between us, because a formal arbitration will cost both of us money.

- bargain verb /'bɑ:gin/: try to change a person's mind by using various tactics, thỏa thuận
    We bargained on the last issue for over an hour before we agreed to take a break.

- collective adj /kə'lektiv/: together, tập thể, chung
    This is a collective concern, and it isn't fair to discuss it without Marie present.

- compensate verb /'kɔmpenseit/: make up for a loss, bồi thường
    If you are willing to work ten extra hours a week we will compensate you by paying you overtime.

- comply verb /kəm'plai/: Agree, đồng ý
    I'd be willing to comply if you can offer me my own private office.

- compromise verb /'kɔmprəmaiz/: changing one's mind/terms slightly in order to find a resolution, thỏa hiệp
    We are willing to compromise on this issue because it means so much to you.

- confront verb /kən'frʌnt/: present an issue to someone directly, đối diện
    I confronted my boss about being undervalued, and we're going to talk about things on Monday.

- cordially verb/noun /'kɔ:djəli/: politely, lịch sự
    In the past I have had little respect for that client, but today she poke cordially and listened to my point of view.

- deadlock noun /'dedlɔk/: point where neither party will give in, bế tắc
    When the discussions came to a deadlock we wrote up a letter of intent to continue the negotiations next week.

- dispute noun /dis'pju:t/: argument/conflict, tranh luận
    I was hoping to avoid discussing last year's dispute, but Monica is still holding a grudge.

- dominate verb /'dɔmineit/: have the most control/stronger presence, nổi bật
    Max has such a loud voice, he tends to dominate the conversations.

- haggle verb /'hægl/: arguing back and forth (often about prices), mặc cả, cãi nhau
    We've been haggling over this issue for too long now.

- hostility noun /hɔs'tiliti/: long-term anger towards another, thù địch
    I want you to know that we don't have any hostility towards your company despite last year's mixup.

ba cái từ vựng này mà có dạng flashcard thì học dễ vô bit mấy ^^

cái này mà có đĩa thì học dễ hơn nhiều, mình cũng đang học mà thấy không hiệu quả lắm