Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello Everyone!

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Red face Hello Everyone!

I'm from America and I'm here to learn the Viet Nam language. From time to time I might need your help to translate from English to Vietnamese. Thanks!

Welcome to the community
    Hope you'll find it helpful
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Default Translation Through Email

Quote Originally Posted by TLT View Post
    Welcome to the community
    Hope you'll find it helpful
    I was wondering if you can help me with a translation through email? If you agree my email is:

freddy.stone.viet@hotmail.com

Just email me here and I'll reply with my info for translation. I just don't want this posted here on this forum. If you can't help me I understand.

Thanks!

Honey Badger

hi,welcome you
    anytimes you need help,you can post the questions on this forum,i am willing to answer if i could.

hey, do you remember me. you had corrected my gmammar for me and that's good that you want to learn vietnamese, wait a chance to correct your grammar with vietnamese

Welcome to the community ..

Default Hello Everyone...

I am also new to this forum. I like forum discussion very much. There are many interesting and knowledge able discussion threads in this forum. The forum community have knowledge and sense about the discussion topics. I am impressed and join the community.

Mấy ông nước ngoài cũng vào đây spam ah?