Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
ai kíu em với.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ai kíu em với....

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    1. I think the essence of these sentences is the repetition of the key words (cry, sad) in order to meaningfully connect the beginning of each sentence to its end.

2. "If you were sad" means that "it's unlikely that you are sad (in the speaker's opinion)", but if you were, I would...In this context, it's probably not the right impression to convey to người đẹp, since if it's not happening then my offer to share the pain does not carry much substance!
    Always a "deep" thinker Mr. Sang56, I see your point of view. So, how many hearts have you broken ?

Well, I wish you a very merry Christmas and prosperous newyear.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Always a "deep" thinker Mr. Sang56, I see your point of view. So, how many hearts have you broken ?

Well, I wish you a very merry Christmas and prosperous newyear.
    Thank you very much, Mr. Paddy (we're very formal here!) You have a good Christmas too. Here is a rather elaborate New Year's wish I just received in the mail, which I customized for you:

May 2008 be a very healthy, peaceful, happy and prosperous year for you and your honeydew.

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    Thank you very much, Mr. Paddy (we're very formal here!) You have a good Christmas too. Here is a rather elaborate New Year's wish I just received in the mail, which I customized for you:

May 2008 be a very healthy, peaceful, happy and prosperous year for you and your honeydew.
    Honeydew là gì vậy các bác ???

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    Honeydew là gì vậy các bác ???
    honeydew melon là trái dưa ngọt gần giống như dưa bở nhưng tròn và rất ngọt.

coi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeydew_(melon)

Mấy bà hay nói "Honey, do this for me." "Anh ơi, làm cái này cho em đi". Nghe thì giống như honeydew (honey do) thành ra lời bác Sang56 tặng là cho "you and your wife".

Ðể ý người ta hay nói honeydew list (honey do list) là danh sách những chuyện các bà muốn/bắt các ông phải làm.