Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help me translate simple phases

Thread: Help me translate simple phases

Default Help me translate simple phases

I am still learning the language, and building up my vocabulary, but how would I say these sentences:

I am the best.
    You are the best. (boy to girl)
    He is the best.
    She is the best.

First, it is important to know the person you're talking to. Because talking to female is different from talking to a male. It also depends on age and the relationship between you and the people you talk to. That's how complicated Vietnamese is.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TLT View Post
    First, it is important to know the person you're talking to. Because talking to female is different from talking to a male. It also depends on age and the relationship between you and the people you talk to. That's how complicated Vietnamese is.
    Ok, sorry for the late response on this.

It is from boyfriend to girlfriend, the girl is 3 years younger than the guy.

I am the best. Tôi là giỏi nhất
    You are the best. (boy to girl) Em là giỏi nhất
    He is the best. Cậu ấy giỏi nhất
    She is the best. Cô ấy giỏi nhất
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi