Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help needed to translate: tình yêu là trên

Thread: Help needed to translate: tình yêu là trên

Default Help needed to translate: tình yêu là trên

Hello, If someone would please translate the following for me:

tình yêu là trên

I'm getting the following translations:
    love is top (from vdict.com)
    love is on (from google)
    love is over (from itranslate)

What does it really mean? Above definitions kinda conflict each other. I guess this is one difficult sentence or phrase to translate, the meaning probably depends on how it was said? Or was it even a correct phrase to say in the first place?

Thank you so much.
    Last edited by burgly; 10-16-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Default Thanks Folks for viewing - translation not needed anymore

Looks like this one is a difficult one to translate. It's all right I wouldn't need it anymore. Thanks for viewing.

As I already replied to your other post about this same topic. The sentence you gave us doesn't sound like complete sentence, therefore it does not make sense. Maybe you should check to see if you missed any words.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TLT View Post
    As I already replied to your other post about this same topic. The sentence you gave us doesn't sound like complete sentence, therefore it does not make sense. Maybe you should check to see if you missed any words.
    Thanks. I apologize for posting twice I didn't realize I did that.

That's what I thought. It doesn't sound like a complete sentence. Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if my daughter missed a word or 2. Although she said it's no longer needed.