Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation help

Thread: Translation help

Default Translation help

'Hey! It has been a just short while since we knew each other. (This is my 1st time writing in vietnamese) But i just wanna say i really am attracted to you,especially by your laughter and kindness,the way you laugh at little things. Seeing you carry an injured bird to a safe place for it to rest ,it really does show your kindness. Kind people are attractive people

Really enjoyed the times spent with you and how i wished those moments could last forever. I am really happy to have known a girl like you,even if it has only been a short period of time. I'll miss you when you're gone and i mean what i say from the bottom of my heart,i really really do. '

Thanks so much for the help guys,am still in the process of trying to learn vietnamese.
    Last edited by ironman; 07-18-2012 at 07:37 PM.

'Hey! It has been a just short while since we knew each other (This is my 1st time writing in vietnamese) -> Hey! Cũng đã là 1 khoảng thời gian ngắn từ khi chúng ta biết nhau ( đây là lần đầu tiên tôi viết tiếng việt )

But i just wanna say i really am attracted to you,especially by your laughter and kindness,the way you laugh at little things. Seeing you carry an injured bird to a safe place for it to rest ,it really does show your kindness. Kind people are attractive people -> tôi chỉ muốn nói tôi thực sự bị thu hút bởi bạn, đặc biệt bởi giọng cười va sự tử tế của bạn, cái cách bạn cười ở những điều nhỏ bé. Nhìn thấy bạn đem con chim bị thương vào 1 chỗ an toàn để nó nghỉ, điều đó đã thể hiện sự tử tế của bạn. Những người tử tế là những người hấp dẫn.

Really enjoyed the times spent with you and how i wished those moments could last forever. I am really happy to have known a girl like you,even if it has only been a short period of time. I'll miss you when you're gone and i mean what i say from the bottom of my heart,i really really do. -> Tôi thật sự rất thoải mái khi dành thời gian bên bạn và tôi ước những khoảnh khắc này sẽ kéo dài mãi mãi. Tôi thật sự rất hạnh phúc vì được biết 1 người con gái như bạn, mặc dù đó chỉ là 1 khoảng thời gian ngắn. Tôi sẽ nhớ bạn một khi bạn đã đi và thực tình mà nói những gì tôi muốn nói đều xuất phát từ sâu thẳm trong trái tim tôi, tôi thực sự rất rất nhớ bạn

Thanks so much!!

you very welcome